With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Old WQ3 forum - archived. Links may not work.

The Ex Presidents Server

Postby =[TxP]= NiXoN » Wed Sep 25, 2002 4:03 pm

Heya told you about the server we were putting up; this is our temporary; Type in IP : gamer.dynamic-site.net to join our TxP games!

=[TxP]= NiXoN
Leader of The Ex Presidents
The Ex Presidents™ - Peace by Superior Firepower!~
=[TxP]= NiXoN
Drifter

Postby Lixus » Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:07 pm

cool, is there a special time or day you play regulary?? so when can i meet you there?
=Lixus=
Lixus
Iron Claw

Playing times

Postby =[TxP]= NiXoN » Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:46 pm

We play there in the mornings and evenings and today allmost whole day lol. We adjusted gamespeed to 400 because the normal gamespeed is really too slow for us outlaws players. I got 6 outlawsplayers allready to move over to western but they want their gamespeed to be 400 or else it will be too slow. I hope you still include that function or is it a quake function? Ah well this is how we like it and play it! Fast action shooter!

=[TxP]= NiXoN
=[TxP]= NiXoN
Drifter

Other server by NiXoN

Postby =[TxP]= NiXoN » Wed Sep 25, 2002 8:27 pm

Well basically TxP runs 2 servers knowing 1) gamer.dynamic-site.net and 2) IP: 80.60.184.40 27960. Both will be slightly tuned gameservers because we like it a bit faster ;)
Just add them two to your favourites and you got a bigger chance meeting the great players of TxP!

=[TxP]= NiXoN
=[TxP]= NiXoN
Drifter

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Fri Sep 27, 2002 1:01 am

I can't connect to either of those addresses??? All I do is "Await Game-state". :cry: Your servers don't show up in Gamespy 3D either. So what's the deal? (It's 7:00 pm EST as I try to connect to your servers.....if that makes any difference.)

EDIT: I just tried to ping both addresses, which resulted in "Request timed out."
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Return to General Discussion

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel