With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Old WQ3 forum - archived. Links may not work.

wow...

Postby newbified » Fri Dec 27, 2002 10:19 am

boy..sure has been a long time since I've posted on this board..but I've been following your mod for quite a while now..some of you might just remember me..I've asked about mapping and have frequented your site since you were still hosted by planetquake...disappeared for a while I suppose...I went back and was following a team that was remaking Gunslinger Quake 2..yea that failed..but yea..so far I have to say I'm really impressed with the work the Iron Claw Team has put into this mod..certainly hasn't been a mod that seems easy to release in a final form...since you all have been working on this for what now? 2 years I believe...probably more I don't know about...but yes I was having some problems with connections to games so I reformatted and it's all fixed now :)...so once I get Q3 installed and d/l this mod once again..you may just see me around in some of the servers :)...pleasure to see you all again.
newbified
Drifter

Return to General Discussion

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel