With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Old WQ3 forum - archived. Links may not work.

Edwin I know that's you...

Postby amazinglarry » Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:36 pm

Stop trying to hide... I tried to get into contact with you through the OGL forums and such by sending you a private message/email but apparently that hasn't worked. You know who this is sucka, so let me know what's goin on. Where's the TS at? Where's the site most people hang out at? Don't leave me hangin' playa.

Anyways hope all is well. I'm back to playin ET. Got some n00b 2.55 server and I just rage face all day and pretend I'm the best player to ever grace the game. Hahahah... so yeah anyways sorry this isn't Quake 3 related all you westerners but i'm just doin what I gotta.

Talk to ya!

-AL
=Artificial By Necessity=
amazinglarry
Drifter

Re: Edwin I know that's you...

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:01 pm

amazinglarry wrote:I tried to get into contact with you through the OGL forums and such by sending you a private message/email but apparently that hasn't worked.

Sure it did. That why I sent you an email yesterday to your hotmail account. If you didn't get it, how did you know to find me here? :P
Our TS info is on the main page on the left. Look under "Community" for the link called "WQ3 TeamSpeak".......duh. Here's the link if you're lazy. No password needed to join so hop in this evening & we'll have a few beers. Btw, I still have ET installed. 8O What's yer server's name & IP?

Great to hear from ya AL.
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

musta been junk!

Postby amazinglarry » Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:24 pm

Yeah it likely got sent to my junk folder that I idiotically deleted first thing this morning. After doing so, I thought "crap!" and actually did a google search for "Red Neckerson" lol.

Anyways yeah sounds good I'll have to get TS again and find my headphones with a mic and rage it up with you clowns. You gonna be around tonight? I'll likely be playin some ET. We play on a 2.55 server (non updated) like I said... the IP is 70.42.41.183:27960.

And yes I am lazy, you should know that, so I'll be using your link, even if it takes more clicks to sign into the forums and navigate to this thread from home.

Catch ya tonight hopefully. v57!

EDIT: Btw I now play under the name |AGS|rockSTAR!. Long story short, I reformatted my computer, reinstalled ET and was far too lazy (right?) to install the updates and found that there's actually a lot more non-updated servers than there are updated. Not to mention they actually rotate the original 6 maps! None of this bullshit trickjump server nonsense. Anyways the guys there thought I was 'so good' they invited me in no questions asked lol. Whatever works right? Admin powers ftw!
amazinglarry
Drifter

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:35 pm

Yeah it likely got sent to my junk folder that I idiotically deleted first thing this morning.

Smooth move. :roll:
Anyways the guys there thought I was 'so good' they invited me in no questions asked lol.

Wow...those guys must be desperate. :lol: (JK)

reinstalled ET and was far too lazy (right?) to install the updates and found that there's actually a lot more non-updated servers than there are updated.

Great. So I need to uninstall/reinstall to 2.55 with no updates to play on yer server?!? :x
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby amazinglarry » Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:53 pm

... obviously I joined late that match! How else do you explain 9 xp (or 3 kills)?!

:D :lol:

Anyways yeah you have to reinstall but... all you have to do is just make another installation of ET (not that big, and doesn't take long so /crymore) and make sure it's 2.55.

P.S. Yes, they were desperate. Heheh. :wink:

Catch you on TS most likely or Xfire... OR BOTH! zomg. BTW I play a lot of CoD2 if you're into that at all. That's it for me and WW2 games though, until ET:Quake Wars is released next year w00t! (which of course isn't WW2 but yeah)
amazinglarry
Drifter

Return to General Discussion

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel