I have two questions about weapon switching:
1. Is there (or will be) in 1.1 any way to switch weapon directly without displaying weapon-menu and necessity of confirmation by clicking fire button? IMHO, it's currently one of the most annoying thing in the game.
2. New bug in 1.1: I use a bind key for switching to akimbo mode (weapon 2; weapon 2; weapon 2). It works in 1.0. Now if I use one pistol as the current weapon (for example at the beginning of every round) and will buy or pick second pistol and want to use the bind key it highlights not the akimbo but the second pistol. Now to switch to akimbo I have to firstly switch to other weapon (knife or rifle) and then use the bind key.
So let's sum... if I want to use akimbo I must:
- buy or pick up second pistol
- choose knife (the menu pops)
- confirm knife (fire button)
- press bind key for akimbo (menu pops)
- confirm akimbo (fire button)
Dude I'm probably already dead
And thank god I can at least bind "buy pistol action".