There's 1 point for defenders after timeout in 1.1.
I'd like to notice 1 weak point of this solution that still remains and suggest additional improvement that could make the gameplay even more smooth and fair.
Imagine 2 lonely robbers alive and 8 defenders waiting for them with 2 minutes to timeout... yes it happens sometimes
They feel they have already no chance to rob and also wouldn't like to die and lost their equipment and weapons. So there's still a reason to camp, right?
And they probably will do it!
Because the other option is to rush and die or be kicked by annoyed players watching their fat buttoms sitting in one place for 2 minutes
And that's not good vision for both sides. So, my suggestion is to simply let them escape. It could work like:
1. There's an indicator 'ESCAPE' in the scoreboard for every robber (visible only for robbers) that every robber could activate.
2. After EVERY alive robber activate the option round is over.
3. 1 point awarded for defenders.
4. Alive robbers don't lost their equipment but also (maybe?) don't get any money at the beginning of next round.
5. Round is finished in 5 (10?) seconds after every alive robber accept 'escape' option. Just to prevent abusing in 'hot' situations.
This'd also add more realistic feeling to the whole robbery story