With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Everything about Smokin' Guns releases

Moderators: torhu, Tequila

BigBrotherBot supports SG now!

Postby Freelander » Wed May 12, 2010 10:21 pm

Hi all, I've just noticed that new version of BigBrotherBot (B3) v1.3 was forgotten to be announced on Smokin' Guns forums. Big Brother Bot B3 is a complete and total server administration package for online games. The good news is that it has a new beta SG parser for upcoming version of SG. The original announcement is here.

Another good news is that next release of XLRstats Webfront that is powered by B3 will have Smokin'Guns support. A demo of SG support of XLRstats webfront is available on my test server here.

To learn more about xlrstats, see our website at http://www.xlrstats.com. If you want to test it yourself you can download the development version from our Github Repo.

Have Fun!
Freelander
Drifter

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Thu May 13, 2010 1:58 am

Thanks for sharing this! We will make sure to include these links in our next news post. Very cool stuff. 8)
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby mLy! » Thu May 13, 2010 12:48 pm

I don't really see the point in this bot for SG, unless there is something I am missing?

I mean, damage stats don't work because SG doesn't register them, only 100DG per kill wich is just wrong.

The guid system also doesnt work (yet) as we cannot ban by guid in sg, although I am hoping that will be implemented in 1.1
My Latest fragmovies:
Winning BB cup
mLy!
Gunslinger

Return to Release

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel