With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Old WQ3 forum - archived. Links may not work.

Strange kind of reloading the sawed-off and remington12gauge

Postby Hellrider » Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:14 pm

It happens sometimes when i kill somebody with the remington12gauge or the sawed-off and only if he carries the same shotgun.
If i am very close to this opponent and i kill him and run fast towards him my shotgun gets automatically reloaded in less than a second. (the HUD dislpays only something like "picked up remington12gauge" ; i can't remember the exact message , but it's as if i would pick the remington12gauge up, whithout having one before)
Maybe this sound a bit confusing, but i hope you understand what i'm talking of... :lol:
Hellrider
Gunslinger

Re: Strange kind of reloading the sawed-off and remington12g

Postby hika » Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:49 pm

Hellrider wrote:(the HUD dislpays only something like "picked up remington12gauge"

That lets me think that the shotgun's opponent gets dropped and that you picked up his weapon.
Did you experienced this in 2.1 ? At least, on a public server other than Wasteland Testing, Test Server (or Kowboj maybe ?).
I remember that picking up a weapon you already have is no longer possible in 2.2.
SG name: Manchot
SG fansite: http://western.bsdmon.com
userbar originally created by Caffeine
hika
SG Team

Postby Hellrider » Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:52 pm

I can't remember if i got this one in beta2.2....but i don' think so :wink:

I definately got this bug on rawhide and on SITW.
Yes, i also think that i picked up the weapon (or just the ammo of his weapon) of my opponent although i carried a shotgun already...
Hellrider
Gunslinger

Return to Bug Report

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel