With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Old WQ3 forum - archived. Links may not work.

free .md3 models and related files...

Postby cw bebop » Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:36 pm

Hi everyone :)
I offer free .md3 and .3DS files models for Western Quake 3. Just go there and see what it is about http://www.ege-design.fr/western-quake3.php
I planed to update this page with brand new models, so i will try to post a topic for new releases or just subscribe the newsletter...

You can use the contact page to send any feedback about the models or any question you may have about importing and editing models in GtkRadiant.

See you soon, and have fun
phab :)

http://www.ege-design.fr
cw bebop
Newcomer

Postby Pardner » Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:49 pm

very nice. I like the table and chair2.
Pardner
SG Team

Postby Chainsaw » Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:44 am

Wow! I really like the piano and the 'closet.' Although, I think it is more of a bureau or armoire than a closet, it still looks very nice.

This weekend, I spent a little time looking over what it would take to do a map and I realized I'll never in a million years have the patience to spend the kind of time you folks do on making WQ3 so fun.

Hats off to everyone who puts in the time to make WQ3 what it is. I want to contribute, but I haven't figured out if I'm actually any good at anything worth contributing. Of course, I die right purty. :P
Chainsaw
Quick Draw

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:22 am

All you can do is fiddle around with stuff you're interested in Chainsaw. :wink:

Thanks cw bebop! Your models look nice & I'll be sure to try them out. A few of those might make some nice additions to my final version of Hang'em High. Is this a one time thing or are you interested in making more props? I've often wished for some additional desert plants. Anyway, good stuff! 8)

EDIT: I looked around your website & subscribed to your newsletter. Neat site! You are a fan of V for Vendetta? One of my favorite films! :D
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby sig11 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:54 am

Cool!

It's always great to have enthusiastic fans! And what I can see from the shots, they look very nice!
In-game name: =SG= Django (yes, it's cliché :-) )
sig11
SG Team

Postby Joe Kari » Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:57 pm

Hi ! Coup' George and me have just discovered this topic !
Woohooo !
Love the piano !
It fit perfectly the new textures that Coup' George have made !

If you are still around, tell me if "cw bebop" is the name you want in the credit, or maybe another one ?
Joe Kari
SG Team

Postby hika » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:44 am

Great that cw bebop's models fit your map very well :D !

I will ask him about that, in real life, at work.
(Yes, he is french guy, but maybe you noticed ? :))
SG name: Manchot
SG fansite: http://western.bsdmon.com
userbar originally created by Caffeine
hika
SG Team

Postby Joe Kari » Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:18 pm

Yes, of course, 'cause his website is in french ;)

Does he play sometime Smokin' Guns on internet server ? I hope he will love my map !
Joe Kari
SG Team

Postby hika » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:20 pm

Joe Kari wrote:Does he play sometime Smokin' Guns on internet server ? I hope he will love my map !

Unfortunately, no ... I no longer see him ingame. Many many business in real life that ate most of his free time.
However, I'm sure he will love your map. I will keep asking him about the credits, if you don't have an answer, yet.
SG name: Manchot
SG fansite: http://western.bsdmon.com
userbar originally created by Caffeine
hika
SG Team

Return to Editor's Forum

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel