With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Old WQ3 forum - archived. Links may not work.

Hey, this is a really late responce to a PM from Dolny to me

Postby HumanSubhuman » Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:23 pm

Hey Dolny,

Sorry for the crazy-late response. I've been doing mapping work all over the place and in the recent month trying to raise a mod team for a game of my own.

I'll make a stop by the forums though the only work I've done that has yet to be released is LEVI for nexuiz, which was very well recieved by the community. Right now I'm working on some maps for TF:nexuiz and my own project. Though I'm more busy then usual I'd still love to help with westernquake3, assuming you guys still want mappers.

Thanks for being so welcoming a while back. Are you guys still thinking about doing a DP port of westernquake3? I think it's a great idea 'cause then it'd get a ton of press and people without quake 3 would get it.

-Eli
-Elias "HumanSubhuman" Marion
HumanSubhuman
Newcomer

Location: Born and raised in Chicago IL, just moved to Blanchard WI

Re: Hey, this is a really late responce to a PM from Dolny t

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:14 pm

HumanSubhuman wrote:Are you guys still thinking about doing a DP port of westernquake3?

If by that you mean a standalone WQ3, then yes. :wink:
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby HumanSubhuman » Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:43 am

Cool man. Need any mappers?
HumanSubhuman
Newcomer

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:05 am

HumanSubhuman wrote:Cool man. Need any mappers?

Well anyone that wants to map for WQ3 is more than welcome to! :wink: If you're short on time (you sound really busy) I think I speak for everyone when I say "freelance" mappers are in short supply around here. :( Whether or not you would be part of the official team would depend on whether or not you complete a good map. That's how Breli got invited. I might also add that his feelance work made it into the beta 2.1 release as well. So by all means, show us what you've got! :D
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby HumanSubhuman » Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:30 am

Alright I'll try to get one started, first I'm going to have to read a ton of tuts on westernquake3 mapping, so it'll be a while. Thanks though.
HumanSubhuman
Newcomer

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:41 am

The "how to begin" tut on the main site is slightly outdated. Check the more recent version here in the Editor's Forum. Don't hesitate to ask questions if you need to. (I'll get around to updating these tuts eventually. :roll: )
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Return to Editor's Forum

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel