With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Old WQ3 forum - archived. Links may not work.

Where did the RawHide Server go??

Postby BITE_ME!! » Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:16 pm

Been away for awhile and was just noticing that RAWHIDE is gone. This one of the servers I liked most...anyway got in some good games today until my computer locked up....

When is that new map coming???
BITE_ME!!
Pistolero

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:21 am

Sometimes the RAWHIDE server goes offline when I need to do other things with the server. Sometimes it goes down if my power flickers since my modem is not on a UPS backup yet. This was the case today. It should be back up in a few minutes from this post. :)

If it is my map you are referring to, it is about 50% completed and looking pretty good so far. There are 3 other maps in development that I know of as well but I don't know when any of them will be ready. Good to see you in the forum again! Stop by our TeamSpeak channel sometime and we'll swap a little lead. :twisted:
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby BITE_ME!! » Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:51 pm

Sounds good!! I will try to get a game in tomorrow. Spending tonight watching the RedSox lose :cry:

See ya soon!!
BITE_ME!!
Pistolero

Chico here!

Postby =Chico= » Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:25 am

Chico wants to play on the new maps too! :D
=Chico=
Smokin' Amigo!

Re: Chico here!

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Sun Oct 30, 2005 4:57 pm

=Chico= wrote:Chico wants to play on the new maps too! :D

Chico my brother! You know the maps are not finished. :P Besides, our plan is to release the new maps along with the standalone version of WQ3. Once the maps have reached a reasonable, playable state we will offer them to the testers for a thorough beating in order to find any bugs and make needed adjustments.
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:16 am

The RAWHIDE server is not on my spare pc anymore. L3th4l and I are renting a "REAL" dedicated, dual Opteron, Linux server in New Jersey now. Same config, same name, different location. You can grab the IP at http://www.bootblock.de/wq3 if you need it.
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Return to Game Server Info

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel