With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Old WQ3 forum - archived. Links may not work.

Map rotation on "Somwhere in the west" Deathmatch/

Postby Breli » Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:21 am

Hi,

I have a question about sig11's "Somewhere in the west" DM sever: is it possible that one of the DM maps is not included in the map rotation? I mean, I play on this server A LOT ;). However, I never played wq_mine on this server.

Is there a map limit for servers or is it just bad luck for me?

confused ...

Cheers

Breli
Breli
SG Team

Re: Map rotation on "Somwhere in the west" Deathma

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:01 am

breli wrote:Is there a map limit for servers or is it just bad luck for me?

No map limit that I'm aware of. I changed the order of the maps for my server, so you should look at the server.cfg in your installation to determine where it is in the default rotation. Then you could see if the map loads on that server where you expect it ....assuming he uses the default rotation.
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby sig11 » Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:54 am

A bit late, but I finally logged back into the forums. Anyways, yes, there was a typo in the server config and wq_mine was skipped - should be fixed now.

And since I'm still using the map rotation from WQ2.0 days I'm not using the standard map rotation (I had to seperate the maps into DM /w bots and Team w/o bots maps cause of the bug from back then. Maybe I should reconsider the map rotation.)
In-game name: =SG= Django (yes, it's cliché :-) )
sig11
SG Team

Return to Game Server Info

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel