With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
If you have any trouble with SG, this is the place to ask.

Moderator: Pardner

Postby Sucalakafufu » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:32 pm

Waco Kid wrote:Some wallhacks do ship with the game, depending on video card and settings. I can see items through walls with certain settings, and could sniper rifle people through walls when they grab an item for instnce, although I don't.

Cheap kills are cheap kills, if it's not your skill but rather your equipment and settings what does that say about you?

if it shipped with the game then its not a hack its just how the game is. but like Red said this thread isnt about what is a hack and what isnt. and what he meant by wallhack is some other program that attaches to the game and lets the user see where the players are whereever they are. well most wall hacks are at least mostly like that. so lets get back on topic shall we? :D
@Red: if u read this post please read my last post about surround :)
SG Name: Sucalakafufu
Clan: [CWNN] - Clan With No Name
Sucalakafufu
Gunslinger

Postby moRtem » Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:28 am

Waco Kid wrote:Some wallhacks do ship with the game, depending on video card and settings. I can see items through walls with certain settings, and could sniper rifle people through walls when they grab an item for instnce, although I don't

whenever you discover so-called exploits, PM one of the devs immediately

those settings should of course be fixed !

/quit
moRtem
Gunslinger

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:09 am

Sucalakafufu wrote:Red what system ru using to do surround? and is it in the 1.1 build or the 1.0 build?
My speakers are pretty old & aren't true surround, but they were among the best at the time I bought them. The integrated sound from my motherboard is another relic. Soundstorm on an Nvidia chipset.
I can tell where sounds are coming from in both 1.0 & 1.1, but I think version 1.1 is far better.
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Previous

Return to Doc's Office

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel