With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Post feedback & meet new friends. General SG discussion.

Moderators: Pardner, TheDoctor

Kicked by an idiot

Postby Kouma » Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:34 pm

Well, I tried to play in Rawhide now, the only unlagged server for me with players playing. I said "hello" as usual, and as usual I started throwing my dynamites at people. Well, I blew up a guy named "Weet the King" and he just called a vote for kick me There were 4 players (including me), and I got 2 vote yes (probbly by a guy named "EqqY the King, because the other player was "allu the kid", and as far as I know he dont have anything against me). But then, I voted no, I got kicked. That happened 2 times, the map was dm_mine. Now I ask:

DO PEOPLE HAS ANYTHING AGAINST ME???

Well, this is really annoying...
I am Kouma and this is my shotgun. Togheter, we blow your head clean off.
Kouma
Shootist

Postby Kouma » Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:43 pm

I took this SS just before I get kicked. Take a look SG team... btw, they changed the map to dm_tillian

NOTE: If I'm not wrong, Rawhide is a SG Official server, right?

http://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o410 ... nt=bah.jpg
Kouma
Shootist

Postby Breli » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:06 pm

Well Kouma, what should we say :roll: ... the more players we have, the more likely it is that you run into somebody (or a group of them) who have some kind of problem. Not much we can do about that.

:wink: Don't worry and play somewhere else then ... they will go away eventually.
SG name: =SG= BRELI

Harmonica: Did you bring a horse?
Gunmen: Looks like we are short on one horse!
Harmonica: No. You brought two too many.
Breli
SG Team

Re: Kicked by an idiot

Postby Number 6 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:09 pm

Kouma wrote:Well, I tried to play in Rawhide now, the only unlagged server for me with players playing. I said "hello" as usual, and as usual I started throwing my dynamites at people. Well, I blew up a guy named "Weet the King" and he just called a vote for kick me There were 4 players (including me), and I got 2 vote yes (probbly by a guy named "EqqY the King, because the other player was "allu the kid", and as far as I know he dont have anything against me). But then, I voted no, I got kicked. That happened 2 times, the map was dm_mine. Now I ask:

DO PEOPLE HAS ANYTHING AGAINST ME???

Well, this is really annoying...

I'll vouch for my friend Kouma; we have played SG many times and you are a worthy opponent! We have killed each other many times and I enjoy the play when you appear on the list of players. I find playing lately on some servers that there is definitly some ganging up on good players; this just means that you have to outgun them all! Hang in there my friend!

Be Seeing You! :D
"At some time, in some place, all of you held positions of a secret nature and had knowledge invaluable to an enemy. Like me, you are here, either to have that knowledge protected or extracted."
Number 6
Drifter

Postby Kouma » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:17 am

Well, I was too damn pissed off when I created this topic, sorry about that.

Fortunately I found some players playing at Deviant Pointer after this...

And Number6, there's been a long time since we played togheter again... I want to blow your head clean off.. hehe.

People can find me mostly in american servers.
Kouma
Shootist

Postby Ugly » Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:41 am

Number 6 wrote:I find playing lately on some servers that there is definitly some ganging up on good players

And a lot of unfounded accusations of cheating. Some of the new guys seem to assume you're cheating when they can't beat you. :lol:

Hey Kouma, you tagged them right, they're idiots.
Ugly
Pistolero

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:42 pm

I wonder if this guy is the same Eggy? Maybe you could pm him & ask for an explanation of some sort.
Any time there is trouble on RAWHIDE try to find an admin. Me, Pardner or Languid-Plates.
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby Pardner » Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:59 pm

ReD NeCKersoN wrote:Maybe you could pm him & ask for an explanation of some sort.

I like where you are going with this, peace is good. Unfortunately, if he was kicking people for no apparent reason, conversation may be pointless.
ReD NeCKersoN wrote:Any time there is trouble on RAWHIDE try to find an admin. Me, Pardner or Languid-Plates.

Indeed. All three of us idle on the IRC channel. If there is a problem on RAWHIDE, just sign in because there is a good chance on or more of use will be there.
Pardner
SG Team

Postby Kouma » Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:26 pm

Ugly wrote:And a lot of unfounded accusations of cheating. Some of the new guys seem to assume you're cheating when they can't beat you. :lol:

LOL

I do that sometimes, better keep clear that I dont talk really serious, I only get too damn pissed off when I can't kill anyone hehe..
Kouma
Shootist

Postby eggy » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:13 am

ReD NeCKersoN wrote:I wonder if this guy is the same Eggy? Maybe you could pm him & ask for an explanation of some sort.
Any time there is trouble on RAWHIDE try to find an admin. Me, Pardner or Languid-Plates.

NO! :(
I'm the real eggy also know as eggym ... (if eggy already in use)
Usually I play only LAN with my friends, almost not playing on the official servers.
Thanks alot ... !
eggy
Drifter

Postby Clink Eastward » Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:55 am

Kouma wrote:
Ugly wrote:Some of the new guys seem to assume you're cheating when they can't beat you. :lol:

Some old faces are more than capable of live tantrums server side :D The net affords people the opportunity of acting like a complete retard with little to no comeback, save for a server ban. Best thing is to ignore them, consider how sad their lives must be and you will feel a lot better, admittedly it isn't as satisfying as jumping up and down on their head but it's the best you can do given the current situation :D

Saying that though, I think SG's is devoid of a lot of retards compared to a lot of other games in fact there are some moments of comedy genius and for the greater part a lot of fun is had wherever you play..........

mS // Donnie killed AcE with Colt Peacemaker.
mS // Donnie killed Where? with Remington58.
AcE: lol.
mS // Donnie: sorry ace
LongeR killed bozo with Sharps Rifle.
Blind Benedikt killed Cow|HUN with Dynamite.
mS // Donnie: that's what happens when i try to save lives:-\
LongeR killed mS // Donnie with Sharps Rifle.
[DEAD]AcE: yea :p
[DEAD]Mad Harry: byl juz podkonczony :)
[DEAD]mS // Donnie: fucking camper
Blind Benedikt killed MacGyver with Remington58.
[DEAD]AcE: wasnt watching anyway

:)
"But if you miss you had better miss very well. Whoever double-crosses me and leaves me alive, he understands nothing about Tuco"
Clink Eastward
Shootist

Postby SmokeyBacon » Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:31 pm

I've ran into the same kind of situation before where a group of people with similar names, probably from the same clan, got funny when I joined in on their deathmatch. I would have left if they had kindly asked, but they kicked me almost straight away.
SmokeyBacon
Shootist

Postby hunters » Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:13 am

Did you try to email to the admin already? maybe they think your a spammer thats why they kick you out.
hunters
Newcomer

Postby torhu » Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:13 am

Yeah, let's play 'spot the spammer' :lol:
In game: =SG=monSter
Monster Browser
torhu
SG Team

Postby SoSeN » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:53 pm

yeap if u didnt use some cheats..mayby they thinked that ure a spamer :P try to mail to admin :-)
SoSeN
Newcomer

Return to Saloon

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel