With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Anything not SG related goes here. Just keep it clean!

Moderator: Pardner

Jonah Hex Movie

Postby Number 6 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:05 pm

Hi Folks! Just found these pictures for the new Jonah Hex Movie set to be released 2010.

Well, I can't wait for this one, since I been reading Hex way back in "All-Star Western" in 1972!

As always, Nuff Said......

Be Seeing You! :D
"At some time, in some place, all of you held positions of a secret nature and had knowledge invaluable to an enemy. Like me, you are here, either to have that knowledge protected or extracted."
Number 6
Drifter

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:56 pm

Good news! I hope it's going to be good. 8)
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby Number 6 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:00 pm

I hope so too, Red. I can already see that they got his gunbelt wrong...... Jonah wore only a righty with his left gun in his belt at the belly. I think Josh Brolin should do a good job if the script is halfway decent.

Be Seeing You! :D
"At some time, in some place, all of you held positions of a secret nature and had knowledge invaluable to an enemy. Like me, you are here, either to have that knowledge protected or extracted."
Number 6
Drifter

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Wed May 19, 2010 5:08 am

Looks a bit too "modern hollywood" to me. But I'll probably go see it anyway, just to support the genre in the hopes that western films will continue to be made. Besides, it should be entertaining if nothing else. I'm liking what I see from Josh Brolin & John Malkovich in the trailer anyway.

<object width="660" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bTrfcSJFO60&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bTrfcSJFO60&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="405"></embed></object>
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Fri May 28, 2010 5:11 am

I've watched the trailer a few more times & came to the realization that it's very unfair of me to expect a comic book character to adhere to reality. I like Batman, Hulk, Spiderman, X-Men, etc, movies... why should this be any different just because it's a western theme? I reckon' I'll see if my brother Chico wants to tag along for this flick.
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Return to Hitchin' Post

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel