With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Let's face it, SG could sure use some talented modellers.

Moderator: Joe Kari

Darkweavers Asset Portfolio

Postby Darkweaver » Tue May 04, 2010 11:42 am

Hey guys, Rob here.

since I don't have time to be a consistent modeler for SG at the moment, I have decided that instead, I can help other for now by putting any assets I make up here for anyone to download. unless I specify otherwise, you are welcome to download and use any of these assets in your scenes/levels/environments, as long as they are being used for Smokin Guns, since I obviously don't want anyone claiming that my models were made by them.

I have ReD NeCKersoN's approval to create this thread too, and figured this was the best place to put it.

feel free to chat/review/etc about my stuff, i'll edit this whenever i have something new to show so that it is all in one place.

Buildings/Structures:
[thumb=http://forum.smokin-guns.org/userpix/3294_wooden_support_2.jpg][timg]3294_wooden_support_2.jpg[/timg][/thumb]
Wooden Support - Download

Flora/Fauna:

[thumb=http://forum.smokin-guns.org/userpix/3294_shrub_cactus_1.jpg][timg]3294_shrub_cactus_1.jpg[/timg][/thumb]
Shrub Cactus - Download

[thumb=http://forum.smokin-guns.org/userpix/3294_cactus_1.jpg][timg]3294_cactus_1.jpg[/timg][/thumb]
Tall Cactus - UNFINISHED (it has a basic shape, but still needs more details (like the Shrub Cactus. I have noticed your cactuses are just attached objects, but are seperate object meshes. Using the Cut and Vertex Weld tools in 3DSMax, i have made this one out of one smooth mesh (so no obvious joins, like the cacti in Alamo have)

also, remember that these are untextured models. since im not all that great at texturing. although i am versed in putting together UVW Maps for UV Unwrapping textures, i cant make any amazing textures myself.
Last edited by Darkweaver on Tue May 04, 2010 8:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.
SG Name: Cassidy
Preferred Weapons: Peacemaker, Scoped Sharps Rifle, Throwing knives
Preferred Character: Clint
Darkweaver
Pistolero

Postby Darkweaver » Tue May 04, 2010 12:53 pm

also, just realised, ive been a member of the forums here for a year and a day now, haha.
SG Name: Cassidy
Preferred Weapons: Peacemaker, Scoped Sharps Rifle, Throwing knives
Preferred Character: Clint
Darkweaver
Pistolero

Re: Darkweavers Asset Portfolio

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Wed May 05, 2010 2:02 am

Darkweaver wrote:remember that these are untextured models. since im not all that great at texturing.

That's ok & thanks. There are a few guys around here I can think of that may eventually take up the task of skinning your models. It's a start! 8)
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Return to Modelling & Animation

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel