With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Game server information & questions.

Moderators: Joe Kari, Pardner, TheDoctor

Postby kaiyouw » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:52 am

Just to make things clear, I didnt kick or ban under the idea of cheating, I kicked because a player called a vote for kicking me for no reason, and that was considered a lack of fair-play by me, since my team lost the round (I was the last player alive).

Aaanyway, I disagree with you guys, admins shouldnt play the bosses on the server, specially because of the new players. We have a "code" on RAWHIDE, some instructions we follow in each situation. An admin is not allowed to kick based on "feelings", and I dont think I did that. Of course, if you dont like our rules, feel free to go to another server, or even better: to leave a comment/suggestion about it.

Main thing is, keep in mind that SG is a game, so the objective is to make everyone have fun, new and veteran players. Any situation can be resolved with a simple "Im sorry" or perhaps a "Hello, Im new in the game", or even a "Hello guys, SDE^Joker here". Dont you agree? :D
By the way, me and Dago had a nice match at that same day, a few hours later. Take this as an example of how things can be resolved nicely, no matter what happens... :D

See ya,
SDE^Joker
kaiyouw
Gunslinger

Postby Mart Duggan » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:43 pm

All I know is I was kicked from BR for no reason other than they didn't want me there. This game is supposed to be about fun, not clannish snobbery. Because I am not a good player I guess I am not "special" enough to play. :( Too many a'holes in BR.
Mart Duggan
Gunslinger

Postby Lon' » Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:54 am

Mart Duggan wrote:All I know is I was kicked from BR for no reason other than they didn't want me there. This game is supposed to be about fun, not clannish snobbery. Because I am not a good player I guess I am not "special" enough to play. :( Too many a'holes in BR.

if u were kicked by any admin in rawhide u should be done something wrong!!we follow some rules in Rawhide...
we dont kick for no reason!!!
if was a called vote map by others players I only must say sry for u!
some players are real impatience with newbie players!
I hope this dont happen again!

cya u there partner in RH"
Lon'
Gunslinger

Postby ^SDE^Evans » Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:31 am

Nick has a player with "jake" is unplayable when he is on the server .... all use it to cheat and he retaliates by doing TK
-.-
^SDE^Evans
Shootist

Postby Mart Duggan » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:50 pm

I was kicked on a vote by the players. Right before there were other votes to kick players, including one to kick ALL the players. Don't understand it. :?
Mart Duggan
Gunslinger

Postby ^SDE^Evans » Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:13 pm

Write down the name of players ... and contact the ADM ... and pass the names to it :D
^SDE^Evans
Shootist

Postby LuckyGenDago » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:51 am

Where are the admins?

Sorry but i didn't saw an admin arround there the last 3 weeks.
And i am going said if i see players who are faking names....
Still the banned players of jeuxlinux are going to rh now...
And if you want to see what happens check that.

(I am MoM Dago and the other is MoMDago)

I hope that i'll get some admin activity, its my name that that guys are going to destroy.

Greeting
Gendago
[IngameName] mS.Dago
TS Admin
LuckyGenDago
Gunslinger

Postby Lon' » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:37 am

well dago sry for that if theres players faking u in Rawhide,,, actully im not playin cause im focus in my study theses weeks... the college is been very hard too muchs works and tests... im playin just at saturday or sunday with more frequency... today i had play just 1 one hour..
about the faked name just tell me the who is the guy that i catch his ip or guid...
last time u said to me there was a faked playing destroying u nick I banned for 2 days...
sry for that...
Maybe next month i think the rawhide will be full cause many players are in vacation >D
Lon'
Gunslinger

Postby a.k47 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:09 pm

problem has been solved forever :( :(
rawhide is down...it's gone..poor Rawhide
in game: -=LWa.k47=-
admin on:
-Jeuxlinux
-smokin'guns.org BR
-smokin'guns.org Mixed
a.k47
Jeuxlinux Admin