With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Game server information & questions.

Moderators: Joe Kari, Pardner, TheDoctor

paladin

Postby Lon' » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:14 am

some months ago I started a topic in their site and ive tried to be admin of paladin server but the owners said that they dont give for non-paladin warriors, so i give up. and now im not interested to be admin of one more server. i dont have free time cause my college its getting hard and now im in vacation 8)
I had an idea to change the server to DM\BR\ and ALLOW VOTE off course if the owners agree. iN paladin the call vote its not allowed, if u hack u cant be kicked by vote
But anyway ill be really happy if paladin get an active player as an admin. Hope everything goes right with it!
and maybe with the new admin could think about my ideas!
cya friends!
Lon'
Gunslinger

Postby Lon' » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:23 am

just a question... who are the admins of paladin
Lon'
Gunslinger

Postby Juaro Juarez » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:58 pm

Lon' wrote:just a question... who are the admins of paladin

There are none :)
And if there are some, it's those Paladin dudes, that connect all light years ( and yes i know that light years measure distance not time ;) )
So, ye, basically, there are none.
-nox-Juaro-

Admin on Jeuxlinux.
Juaro Juarez
Jeuxlinux Admin

Postby Mart Duggan » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:23 pm

How much does it cost to start and operate a server for a game like SG? And what are the obstacles? Can't servers be rented?
Mart Duggan
Gunslinger

Postby Turk » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:17 pm

post demo on our forum so we can look it over if valid we will bann thank you for your help 8)
Turk
Drifter

Postby moRtem » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:09 pm

Mart Duggan wrote:How much does it cost to start and operate a server for a game like SG? And what are the obstacles? Can't servers be rented?

Have a look at the prices of q3-gameservers.

A server with 12 slots should be somewhere around 20$ / month.

/quit
moRtem
Gunslinger

Postby MAKOTO » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:32 pm

Turk wrote:post demo on our forum so we can look it over if valid we will bann thank you for your help 8)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/l0qmnc

Now try to get his IP an ban him please.
MAKOTO
Shootist

Postby Pardner » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:01 pm

I don't think they have any members who check our forum regularly, I think he ment for you to post the demos on their forum.
Pardner
SG Team

Postby Mart Duggan » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:43 pm

A player was kicked from their server today for aimbot. Don't remember the name but the name was not Zeh. I still think the game would be better served if we had a primarily DM server actively monitored by SG players.
Mart Duggan
Gunslinger

Postby TheDoctor » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:31 pm

Mart Duggan wrote:A player was kicked from their server today for aimbot. Don't remember the name but the name was not Zeh.
Paladin is now using BB/SB's IP-based banlist.

Mart Duggan wrote:I still think the game would be better served if we had a primarily DM server actively monitored by SG players.
Paladin is as good as any SG server you could possibly set up yourself. Players like you just have to take things into their own hands and start spectating/recording when there is doubt. In cooperation with all other active admins and contributors, the BB team will see to it, that the right IP addresses appear in the right banlists.

MAKOTO wrote:http://www.sendspace.com/file/l0qmnc .
I confirm: obvious aimbot and this time, it's the real Zeh Pequeno. Makoto, please post demos (also) in our demo thread. I don't want to go on a scavenger hunt for demos.
TheDoctor
Smokin' Amigo!

Postby Mart Duggan » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:20 pm

Thank you Doctor for your advice and actions. Personally I think Paladin would be better if some changes were made, but that is not for me to decide. Anyone not happy with Paladin has the option to use another server whenever they please. For now demos can be posted on the Paladin web site, which I did, and the player was banned. Good for them.
Mart Duggan
Gunslinger

Postby TheDoctor » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:51 pm

Mart Duggan wrote:For now demos can be posted on the Paladin web site, which I did, and the player was banned.
Just to clarify: the player was banned, because I banned him on BB and the ban was propagated to Paladin (and SB). Please send demos to me or Biondo (either post here or mail me/Biondo). I will not monitor the Paladin forum. Thank you.
TheDoctor
Smokin' Amigo!

Postby Lon' » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:20 pm

alredy corfirmed that.... i think they are using the list of bb...
yesterday i saw tallha been kicked there by script..
i made a request for bannig Doobs with allias Ghosty by racism.. and now im waiting for response! yesterday he was really disturbing everyone in paladin!
Lon'
Gunslinger

Previous

Return to Telegraph Station

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel