With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Post feedback & meet new friends. General SG discussion.

Moderators: Pardner, TheDoctor

Indie of the Year 2012 - One day left

Postby Barto » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:29 pm

Hello cowgirls and cowboys,

IndieDB, the famous website from the same creator of moddb are making their yearly contest. The idea is simple, just vote for your favorite indie and the winner will simply receive the 'Indie of the Year' award.

No registration are required, just click on the "Vote for this game" button on this following page is enough:
IndieDB - Smokin' Guns

For more information, just have a look there: http://www.indiedb.com/events/2012-indie-of-the-year-awards
"Chuck Norris had to shorten his beard in the presence of Richard Stallman because two beards that awesome, so close would segfault the universe (again)."
Barto
Jeuxlinux Admin

Re: Indie of the Year 2012 - One day left

Postby TheDoctor » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:49 pm

Barto wrote:Click on the "Vote for this game" button on this following page

Voted. Thanks Bart for pointing this out for us. We need and we deserve some publicity. BTW, your signature image still contains the old .net domain, which isn't valid any longer.
TheDoctor
Smokin' Amigo!

Postby Barto » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:25 pm

Oh, yeah. You aren't the only one to remind me that. Anyway, I removed it but I need to make another one now... If I can find some spare time, I will create a new one and I will share it on an free license. Easy to say, hard to do...
"Chuck Norris had to shorten his beard in the presence of Richard Stallman because two beards that awesome, so close would segfault the universe (again)."
Barto
Jeuxlinux Admin

Postby TheDoctor » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:37 pm

Barto wrote:Anyway, I removed it but I need to make another one now.

Use Inkscape and make a .SVG, which is easier to change.
TheDoctor
Smokin' Amigo!

Postby Barto » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:42 am

I've made a small try though. Not perfect at all though (we cannot see the text clearly).
I hope I can improve it. (Better text or just the logo at different place). I underline that this isn't the final version.
Barto
Jeuxlinux Admin

Postby Barto » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:58 pm

The timeline just expired, sadly nobody can call the entire community in a day. We aren't in the top 100 indie games. Anyway, if you still follow the indiedb award, you can still vote the the second phase here. You have nice days for voting.

May the second best indie game win! (the first one is indeed SG ! |D )
Barto
Jeuxlinux Admin

Return to Saloon

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel