With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Post feedback & meet new friends. General SG discussion.

Moderators: Pardner, TheDoctor

Howdy All

Postby wwbiteme » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:51 pm

Well haven't been here for a long while and I see a lot has changed on the forums. Looks great! Going to download the game again and give it run.

We over at Hang Em High WildWest for RTCW are still plugging along. Still have 2 servers up and running one in the US and one in the EU.

How have things been over here for you guys? Is Red still active here?

See ya all out there soon!

Dave
=WW=BITE_ME!!
www.wildwest-game.com
For another great WildWest game in addition to this visit us at:
http://forums.wildwest-game or http://forums.filefront.com/wildwest-250/
wwbiteme
Drifter

Re: Howdy All

Postby TheDoctor » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:23 am

Hi Biteme,

nice to hear from you. Considering we have zero publicity, we're doing quite good, I think. If you take a look in the Level Editing subforum, you'll notice a high activity in 2013. Some of the newer maps have even been placed under CC BY-NC-SA.

Is there any development regard wildwest? Depending on the license, maybe there are some possible ways of collaboration / exchange.

AFAIK Red is inactive these days. I haven't heard from him since several months, so I guess, he's quite busy with other things.

Best regards,

TheDoctor (a SG player, contributor and server admin)
TheDoctor
Smokin' Amigo!

Postby wwbiteme » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:55 am

Hey there

We had a lot of development stuff happening last year with the return of Hewster. But then he went totally silent. We are all very concerned about him due to this was unlike him.

We are also working on a ET version but this took a backseat on the GPL version that Hewster was working on.

We have had a couple of maps we collaborated on from here in the past. RTCW is now open source so that help us as well.

Most of our games are on Sundays and we have pickup games during the week. Lately we have seen a bunch of the old timers coming back so that is good to see. Nice to see 12+ people all hoping on to play.
For another great WildWest game in addition to this visit us at:
http://forums.wildwest-game or http://forums.filefront.com/wildwest-250/
wwbiteme
Drifter

Postby Tequila » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:12 pm

Hey, sorry I missed the thread !
Howdy Biteme !
Nice to here about WildWest ! Keep us in touch with your news 8)

About Red, you should know he leaved more or less the game and we miss his involving. I hope he still visit us sometime and maybe he'll leave you a word ;)
:twisted:

Join Smokin'Guns Return room on Discord
Tequila
SG Team

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:19 pm

Tequila wrote:About Red, you should know he leaved more or less the game and we miss his involving. I hope he still visit us sometime and maybe he'll leave you a word ;)

I miss you guys too sometimes! I try to check the forum every few months, but simply have no time to be regularly involved. I hope you are all doing well. :)
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby TheDoctor » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:34 pm

ReD NeCKersoN wrote:I try to check the forum every few months, but simply have no time to be regularly involved.
Good to hear from you, ReD. Keep in touch!
TheDoctor
Smokin' Amigo!

Postby Barto » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:00 pm

Hey ReD! Glad to hear you are still somehow sneaking around. I hope you're fine on your side. Cya!
"Chuck Norris had to shorten his beard in the presence of Richard Stallman because two beards that awesome, so close would segfault the universe (again)."
Barto
Jeuxlinux Admin

Return to Saloon

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel