With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Post feedback & meet new friends. General SG discussion.

Moderators: Pardner, TheDoctor

Whats up Blasters

Postby gunsmoker » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:34 am

Hey whats happening and hows it going?

I loved playing this game so much. Maybe my favorite game of all time. I never even played quake 3 before this.

I logged into the servers today after a couple years. It was nice to see a couple people in there but also sad that I could count all the players in all the servers on one hand.

I wish it was still a lot of people playing on the servers with bank robber mode. What I loved so much about this game is the bank robber mode and the weapons. We really had to be mindful of using the bullets because of reloading and such. Plus, Westerns are the best.

Unfortunately, a revival of this game is unlikely. So what are people playing these days? any games similar to this with a lot of people playing?

I am not really interested in the console games or games with automatic weapons with huge clips.

Anyways, Thank you to all that made this game what it was and who still keep it going. I have a lot of fond memories playing this game with some friends, in real life and the ones I made on the servers.

Long live smokin guns!
gunsmoker
Pistolero

Re: Whats up Blasters

Postby TheDoctor » Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:03 pm

Hi, welcome back. Are you still on Linux? Then your choices for similar are pretty limited, unless you consider to use Steam.

You could try to invite some friends to play a few rounds of SG at an agreed date and time. Alternatively, you have to check, when servers such as JeuxLinux are populated.
TheDoctor
Smokin' Amigo!

Postby gunsmoker » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:38 am

Hi Doctor,

I am running windows currently but am getting a new computer soon, games are running poorly on my current system. are you still playing SG? Unfortunately I wouldn't be able to get enough people together for a good sized game. is jeux still getting populated? what you playing right now?

Thanks for the response :)
gunsmoker
Pistolero

Postby Wiskey » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:16 pm

I stopped playing in May 2015 because of players were really a little bit, compared to 2009 when the SG was my favorite game.

Between I played Fistful of Frags and the Red Dead Redemption, I still love western themed games.
Wiskey
Drifter

Return to Saloon

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel