With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...

Moderator: Pardner

Website gets revamped!

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:58 am

(We're still looking for someone who can model or skin, or both. Please contact me if you want to help improve the player models.)

Our webmaster L3th4l has redesigned our website! Not only is it more user friendly now but it is so much easier for admins to get things done. User comments from previous news posts weren't saved due to the nature of the transition, but hopefully nobody will be too disappointed by that. Certain portions of the site are still being completed or tweaked so please be patient. At any rate, I think Leeth did a heck of a job and I tip my hat to him for his efforts. 8)

I didn't have any good pictures this time for pic of the week, so I thought I'd put something a little different up there for a change. It's what my map in progress, Coyote Bluff, looks like in the editor. Confused by it? That makes two of us. I'll do my best to provide an ingame screenie for you by the next news update.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank our new friends at http://www.worldofpadman.com/ for linking to us. If you've never tried this superb Q3 mod, do yourself a favor and do so ASAP! It's one of the most professionally done mods you'll ever see and one of my all time favorites. Muchos gracias to Ente & crew! :D
Last edited by ReD NeCKersoN on Mon May 01, 2006 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby English Rose » Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:28 pm

The new look is great. Congratulations.
Padman has to be tried too. It's soooooo cool.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former - Albert Einstein
English Rose
Drifter

Postby torhu » Mon May 01, 2006 4:05 pm

Padman is cool, I think they meet to play at 7 pm GMT Sundays. So be there, and try out the 'Spray your color' gametype! And by the way, I like the new western style forum icons. :)
In game: =SG=monSter
Monster Browser
torhu
SG Team

Postby torhu » Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:45 pm

I've just switched back to Opera, since Firefox is just too slow and big. And just to be a pain in the ass: the skinned scrollbar sucks in Opera. You can hardly tell the drag-me-thingy from the background. Any chance of changing it, or is it hidden too far inside phpBB? :|
In game: =SG=monSter
Monster Browser
torhu
SG Team

Postby Pardner » Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:14 pm

torhu wrote:Padman is cool, I think they meet to play at 7 pm GMT Sundays. So be there, and try out the 'Spray your color' gametype! And by the way, I like the new western style forum icons. :)

I think they call it "Pad-day". I was thinking...... why not have a "Western-day"?
You could call it "Highnoon" and hold it @ noon GMT. I think this would be a really cool. it would be great chance for us in the US to play those in Europe.

(i dont know why i thought of this now, but i did.

Pardner
SG Team

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:29 am

We've tried this before but it didn't last long. No harm in trying it again though. But uh, aren't you still stuck with dialup right now?
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby Pardner » Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:52 am

yup :cry:

one month down: two to go :D
Pardner
SG Team

Return to SG News

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel