With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Old WQ3 forum - archived. Links may not work.

Cemetary Location - A normal map?

Postby Blondie » Tue May 02, 2006 4:17 pm

Yesterday I saw "The Final Gunfight" (which is a great movie :D ) and was impressed of the "Cemetary Location", where the final duel took place.

My question: Can I download this map somewhere? I can?t find it anywhere... :(

By the way: This mod is awesome. I was searching for a shooter that brings the typical spaghetti-western atmosphere to the PC and this mod does the job better than any other game out there. (outlaws is pretty good too, but has some sound problems under winxp :? )
Dead Man's Hand and the "Wild West" for RTCW are nothing, compared to this mod...

(Sorry for writing mistakes, I?m not English.)
Blondie
Drifter

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Tue May 02, 2006 4:38 pm

The Cemetary Location was thrown together for the movie. It isn't made like a normal map. It's more like a movie set, so it isn't really playable. If you know how to make maps, I can give you the file to see if you can redesign it?
I may do it myself one day but I just don't have time for it right now.
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby Blondie » Tue May 02, 2006 5:03 pm

Thx for the answer. That?s all I wanted to know, if its a "normal" map or just a set, made for this movie.
It?s not necessary to send the files to me, I?m a mapping noob. :)
Blondie
Drifter

Postby sebaaa » Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:58 pm

WEll main reason I wanted to join this forum ...is i wanted to tell u guys how avesome is The Final Gunfight ! This movie was damn masterpiece...and i hope one day you make another one... I show it to many my friends...even girls ...even people who never play any games and all liked it very much...
Show it to some guys in Hollywood and maybe they will hire u... Last days Westerns are.....little bit borring..This one you made i was watching 20 times. I cant say the same about any movie i was watching in tv.

regards
Sebaaa
sebaaa
Drifter

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:44 pm

Thanks sebaa and welcome to the forum! I'll make sure the guy who made the movie (EvilFutsin) see this. 8)
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Return to General Discussion

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel