With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...

Moderator: Pardner

Mod Download Info & etc.

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Fri May 05, 2006 4:00 am

The mod files link hasn't worked since the website was redesigned. But L3th4l tells me that'll be fixed this weekend. In the meantime, if you're looking to download WQ3 try one of these mirrors:
3Ddownloads - anything you need for 2.1, full zip or exe + patches if you have 2.0 installed already
Fileshack - 2.1 full zip
Fileplanet - 2.1 full zip
A couple of beta maps you might need to connect to servers are HERE and HERE. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. :oops:

As promised in my last news update, check the Pic of the Week for a preview of my first custom map entitled "Coyote Bluff." I'd say it's somewhere around 93% done at this stage. We'll be offering tester positions soon for a cumulative patch that will make the mod version of WQ3 compatible with the prototype stand-alone. Now hold yer horses! Don't email or pm us to sign up just yet. You'll read about it here when it's time! As a bonus, testers will get their hands on Coyote Bluff to give it a thorough beating so I can make it bug free and tweak playability. There will be no Bank Robbery mode for this level at first, but I will be looking for suggestions about escape points & gold placement. If we can make br mode fun for it, I'll include it. 8O

If you want to follow my levels' progression, from the humble beginnings of a noob mapper to what it has become today, take a look at this forum thread. More screenshots there as well.
Last edited by ReD NeCKersoN on Fri May 05, 2006 5:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

cool

Postby =Chico= » Fri May 05, 2006 4:09 am

lookin forward to this one. Having seen it's progression first hand, I know this is going to become a classic. Nice work Red.
=Chico=
Smokin' Amigo!

Postby Pardner » Fri May 05, 2006 5:37 am

Yeeeehaaaaa!!!!!
New map....New patch.... were's my guns??!!!!
seems like the servers are kinda slow at the moment, maybe a new release will bring new players as well as bring out some old ones. you gonna watch out for them old ones!

Pardner
SG Team

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Mon May 08, 2006 10:05 pm

Attention TomSpenda! Please check your private messages. :P
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Return to SG News

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel