With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Old WQ3 forum - archived. Links may not work.

FUN FUN FUN

Postby DEADMAN » Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:12 am

Great game you guys!!!! It was fun playing with you.Thanks all of you for being so nicce and helpful, you make the game even bettter!
Your all awesome.

Thank you

DEADMAN :D
DEADMAN
Pistolero

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:36 am

Great shootin' tonight hoss! And yeah, our community seems to be a very nice one with lots of good people. Hope to catch you on the servers again soon. 8)
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby DEADMAN » Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:50 am

YAY MY AVATAR OF MEEEEEEE like ma hat? I dooooo
DEADMAN
Pistolero

Postby DEADMAN » Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:52 am

and thank ya kindly for the complement Red, much ablidged.*tips his hat to red and walks off into the dusty windblown sunset.

A verry happy, DEADMAN
DEADMAN
Pistolero

Postby Chainsaw » Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:26 am

I enjoyed it! But then, last night was the first time I ever actually ended a round on top! Woohoo! Normally I'm just a target to distract people while the real shooters do their work.

Heck! Tonight weren't bad either. If it weren't for that ornery Roch always shootin' people when they're lookin'. : )
Chainsaw
Quick Draw

Postby Nyarlathotep » Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:54 am

Yeah, highlight of tonight was me getting what had to be around a 100-yd knife kill :P -- On the Tellian (sp?) map, from the open window in the second floor of the barn all the way across the road to the top of the house - and actually about halfway across that, too. Good times. I pretty much just jumped up and chucked it n' hoped :P
Nyarlathotep
Drifter

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:35 am

Really great to see you guys having so much fun! It's what it's all about. Sorry I missed out tonight. Maybe I'll swap lead with y'all again soon though. *Oils peacemakers* :twisted:
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Return to General Discussion

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel