With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Old WQ3 forum - archived. Links may not work.

Postby Blondie » Thu May 04, 2006 6:51 pm

I like this picture so much 8O, I just had to make a wallpaper of it:

Blondie
Drifter

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:49 pm

Futsin says he's ready to dive back into this project! Not sure of a date & time yet but I expect we'll try to do some filming next weekend. 8)
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby EvilFutsin » Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:16 pm

I don't quite remember 100% signing up for coming back full steam, but, hey, I miss the feeling. ;) And there's many gaps and lack of footage in what I got that need fillin'!
"I Gotta Believe!"
EvilFutsin
SG Team

Postby Hellrider » Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:04 pm

Great news so far :)

I would like to join the filming project again but most likely I won't get time for at least one month cause real life do need all of my time :(
Hellrider
Gunslinger

Postby EvilFutsin » Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:13 am

Don't worry, Hell. There's something on the horizon after the Credits and Intro videoes are done. 8)
"I Gotta Believe!"
EvilFutsin
SG Team

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:12 pm

EvilFutsin wrote:I don't quite remember 100% signing up for coming back full steam

My apologies for misinterpreting your IM's. If any filming is to be done this weekend, you'll have to count me out. I had a bit of surgery earlier in the week & I'm not well enough yet to sit at the pc for more than a few minutes. :|
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby DeUgli » Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:29 pm

ReD NeCKersoN wrote: I had a bit of surgery earlier in the week & I'm not well enough yet to sit at the pc for more than a few minutes. :|

Get well soon, Red. We need you back in the game.

Speaking of which, we had a fun time Friday night. Hellrider made an appearance, after a long absence. Chainsaw and ChainLightning were there, and a good time was had by all.
DeUgli
Smokin' Amigo!

Postby Dadamungo » Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:31 pm

DeUgli wrote:
ReD NeCKersoN wrote: I had a bit of surgery earlier in the week & I'm not well enough yet to sit at the pc for more than a few minutes. :|

Get well soon, Red. We need you back in the game.

Speaking of which, we had a fun time Friday night. Hellrider made an appearance, after a long absence. Chainsaw and ChainLightning were there, and a good time was had by all.

Likewise, I hope you feel better soon.
Dadamungo
Shootist

Postby Dadamungo » Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:34 pm

EvilFutsin wrote:Don't worry, Hell. There's something on the horizon after the Credits and Intro videoes are done. 8)

Very cool, I'm looking forward to filming more and seeing the final product.
Dadamungo
Shootist

Postby EvilFutsin » Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:48 am

Okay, looks like we're gonna need about an extra 35-40 seconds worth of stuff. Thankfully, not as elaborate of setups (we already got some pretty over-the-top stuff already), mostly just the trivial things. The problem so far with the video is that it's basically a kill-fest and needs more "cinematic events" to pad it out. More stuff with just characters running, looking cool in motion, jumping off stuff, climbing ladders, getting away with the money, lighting molotovs, reloading weapons in first-person view, yadda-yadda.

Also, can someone get me a list of all the credits we need to put in? I got me an idea. :)
"I Gotta Believe!"
EvilFutsin
SG Team

Postby Chainsaw » Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:58 am

FWIF I'm more than glad to contribute. I've never run while looking cool, buy my avatar can. : )

Also, I want to make up for the time I joined up and shot people in Bywater when you were filming the previous scenes. I wondered why none of you moved. Anyway, I'm really more than willing to put in the time.
Chainsaw
Quick Draw

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:38 pm

EvilFutsin wrote:Also, can someone get me a list of all the credits we need to put in?

I will try to put together a list for you later today. I can tell you it's rather long already, so it's unlikely we'll get to mention everyone who has supported this mod. Most likely, only folks who have contributed actual content that's included in the game (models, textures, sounds, etc.) will be mentioned.
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:36 am

Sorry for the delay. I'll pm the list to you in the next day or two. I'm still working on it.
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel