With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Old WQ3 forum - archived. Links may not work.

What is your favorite bank robbery map? (Durango is a given.)

Poll ended at Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:01 pm

Backwater
No votes
Cobber
22%
Coyote Bluff
No votes
El Paso
11%
Lake
6%
Mexico
14%
No Name City
No votes
Santa Cruz
11%
Train
31%
Farm
6%

Total votes : 36

Postby DeUgli » Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:17 am

Joe Kari wrote:J'crois que je t'ai dit que c'?tait dimanche 26, le probl?me c'est qu'en fait le 26, c'est samedi :D
J'esp?re que t'avais retenu plus le 26 que le dimanche, et que t'es bien libre SAMEDI 26 AVRIL lol :)
En outre, le temps est dans le fuseau horaire oriental des Etats-Unis. (I cheated and used Babelfish.) :wink: BTW, this means I have to be up and running by 6:30 on Saturday morning.
DeUgli
Smokin' Amigo!

Postby L3th4l » Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:25 am

Please guys and no offense, but if you must speak a language besides English PM that person or put the english translation below it..

Thanks.
L3th4l
Smokin' Amigo!

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:31 am

DeUgli wrote:BTW, this means I have to be up and running by 6:30 on Saturday morning.

YIKES! 8O

I'm sure everything is totally flexible at this point. So don't worry, we won't ask you to do something we wouldn't. If everyone will make it a point to check this thread on Friday, we could discuss our options for having the most fun over the course of a few hours based on player count.
(Hehe, a little IRC humor there.) :P
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby Pardner » Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:57 am

ReD NeCKersoN wrote:I'm sure everything is totally flexible at this point. So don't worry, we won't ask you to do something we wouldn't. If everyone will make it a point to check this thread on Friday, we could discuss our options for having the most fun over the course of a few hours based on player count.
(Hehe, a little IRC humor there.) :P

Indeed, the times are not set yet. If this is all that turns out, then we will start the tourney later. The rounds will be run late enough for you West Coast folks but early enough for you European folks.

Hehe nice ICR pun Red :D :D

Pardner
SG Team

Postby Dadamungo » Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:39 am

Joe Kari wrote:This last two weeks, I haven't seen any polish... Long time no see El Michu, Roch, Wania and others. Too bad... it's true that they all love Bank Robbery, it could be fun if they could join us...

What about update the Message Of The Day on all server ?

Yea, I'm surprised that El Michu did not join.
Dadamungo
Shootist

Postby Dadamungo » Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:47 am

So what are the times for this? I checked IRC but Pardner and Red aren't there. I have not played, except for 1 game, for quite a while before I left for the North Pole but if the time frame is right, me and The Horsemen will give it a shot. PM me if you can.
Dadamungo
Shootist

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:50 am

Well, if it started at high noon (hehe) Eastern time, that'd be 9am for the west coasters & around 6pm for most of Europe. :?:
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby Pardner » Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:53 pm

ReD NeCKersoN wrote:Well, if it started at high noon (hehe) Eastern time, that'd be 9am for the west coasters & around 6pm for most of Europe. :?:

This was exactly what I was had in mind. it looks like we will be finished pretty early.
Dadamungo, if you and the Horsmen need a team, Encryptic and I are recruiting :D
Pardner
SG Team

Postby Don Antonio » Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:55 pm

ReD NeCKersoN wrote:Well, if it started at high noon (hehe) Eastern time, that'd be 9am for the west coasters & around 6pm for most of Europe. :?:

6pm Central European time should be fine for most of us. Except I did not see a single confirmation of any other Polish players. If none show up I hope I'll be able to join some European team, let me know of any vacancies :).

Hope this post motivates some Polish folk to actually sign up.
Don Antonio
Drifter

Postby Joe Kari » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:13 pm

Hi !
When must my team join ?
I see no particular hour on the tourney page...

I haven't any contact with Midge, I hope he will be aware of all things...

Don Antonio : if you haven't a team, you can join our team and be our 5th player ;) Or maybe join Pardner's team... (look like there is still only 3 players in his team).
Joe Kari
SG Team

Postby Pardner » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:23 pm

I'm sorry, I'm still at school so I havent updated the tourney page. Joe: your team will be the first to play. Thats 12:00PM GMT-4
Pardner
SG Team

Postby hika » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:56 pm

Saturday, 18:00 PM GMT+1 Summer time, is fine for me.
If switching team is needed, I have no problem doing this for the good of the event :D

And ... no trouble from my real life ... I do have reserved that day for the BR tourney :twisted:
SG name: Manchot
SG fansite: http://western.bsdmon.com
userbar originally created by Caffeine
hika
SG Team

Postby El vAkonD » Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:27 pm

Hello!

If I wasn't too late, i'd like to participate too with a team. We have at least 4 guys to play and a couple of change.

When will the tourney start? 6 GMT+1? Is there any schedule?

thanks.
El vAkonD
SG Team

Postby Pardner » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:18 pm

El vAkonD wrote:Hello!
If I wasn't too late, i'd like to participate too with a team. We have at least 4 guys to play and a couple of change.
When will the tourney start? 6 GMT+1? Is there any schedule?
thanks.

Just send me a list of the names of the players; just so I know who to expect. The first tourney will start at 17:00GMT and they will run for half hour each. I will be updating the tourney page this evening (GMT-4) so just check the tourney page in the morning for all you European players.
Pardner
SG Team

Postby Pardner » Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:28 am

OK, the tourney page has been updated. IF anyone else wants to sign-up or if you have questions.... ask now because tomorrow at Highnoon (EST) is when it all goes down!
Pardner
SG Team

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel