With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Old WQ3 forum - archived. Links may not work.

Servers for WQ3??

Postby Seaman » Wed Aug 14, 2002 12:57 am

When i load WesternQ3, and go to multiplayer, i dont find ANY server at all for it. It scans(sometimes) some server for every other mod, except this one(and the matrix one). Can you guys(if ya want) tell me where you play?? or give me ips for some servers that you know have peeps in it, and at what time?? and what else can i do about it?? thanks in advance.
Seaman
Newcomer

Postby Drakhon » Wed Aug 14, 2002 2:05 am

Unfortunately our Beta 1.2 is not very popular. There is only one server running at the moment.
IP : 64.107.113.254:27960
Perhaps you can write a mail to some people in our buddy finder (on our homepage) and arrange a match.
Another possiblity is to join our irc channel ("join us" link on homepage) and check if some players are in there.
Drakhon
Iron Claw

Postby Seaman » Wed Aug 14, 2002 2:08 am

On what time does that server play?? and when will beta 2 be release?
The bravest of individuals is the one who obeys his or her conscience....
Seaman
Newcomer

Postby Drakhon » Wed Aug 14, 2002 10:12 am

The server is running always but I don't know when people are playing on it. To find people to play you could do as I suggested above.

Beta 2 : As you can see in our last news post we are almost at 88% comlete. Right know there are summer hollidays in Germany (where most of the team are from) and we hope to get a lot of work done in the hollidays. I can'T give a release date cause we really don't know how much work can be done within the next weeks.
Drakhon
Iron Claw

Postby Lixus » Wed Aug 14, 2002 10:52 am

yeah, best if you register at our "buddy finder", and then arrange a match with the other ones registered there... :)
=Lixus=
Lixus
Iron Claw

Postby Seaman » Wed Aug 14, 2002 3:48 pm

will do, thanks alot. I'll be checking for sometime anybody here can play too.
The bravest of individuals is the one who obeys his or her conscience....
Seaman
Newcomer

Postby Lixus » Wed Aug 14, 2002 4:23 pm

well i wanna play too from time to time.. maybe start a thread here in the forum and set up a date...?
=Lixus=
Lixus
Iron Claw

Return to Feedback Forum

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel