With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Old WQ3 forum - archived. Links may not work.

i wanna join.....

Postby jack9911 » Thu Aug 15, 2002 4:58 pm

YES its because i wanna play the beta, and yes i LUVE this mod more than any else (exept jk2 which is actualy a q3 mod)

so, just tell me what the crew need as help, and i will tell u if i can do that
and, if i cant, i will learn it!!!!!!
jack9911
Drifter

Postby Drakhon » Thu Aug 15, 2002 5:52 pm

hehe I can understand you. But I don't know if we really need someone.
What we definitely don't need are mappers. We got 3 skilled mappers (+Spoon who is doing everything) and we already have many maps.
We only have one coder, but AFAIK there isn't that much left to code.
I think a good animator would not hurt, but I heard roumors of an old animator that recently returned. So I don't now about that either.
Hmm, we got a very good sound/music artist and I don't think that we need a second one.
There would be skinning, but Spoon and Fakey can do that themselves.
I'm afraid that, if you're not particularly good at soemthing right now, you can'T help us with the work that is left on Beta 2.
If you learn something in the near future you could be usefull for us after Beta 2.
I don't mean to be rude or something, it's just that we are already very close to a finished version that it would take too much time to integrate someone new into the team.
But let me assure you that a bigger betatest isn't that far away, and we will definitely keep you in mind. Like that you will have Beta 2 probalby a few weeks earlier then the public :wink:
Drakhon
Iron Claw

Postby krokofox » Thu Aug 15, 2002 5:52 pm

hehe, i think we dont need anyone at this time ;) and of course no one who only wants the new beta. i know this are hard words but we dont need ppl right now :D
krokofox
Iron Claw

Postby jack9911 » Thu Aug 15, 2002 6:28 pm

thx, i will wait for the betatest then :) :twisted:
jack9911
Drifter

hmmm

Postby raziel » Sun Aug 18, 2002 10:40 pm

hmmmm!
raziel
Quick Draw

Return to Feedback Forum