With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Old WQ3 forum - archived. Links may not work.

The Music (Drools)

Postby Tragic Jester » Sun Mar 09, 2003 7:44 am

Wow, the music in this mod rocks hard and definitely sets the mood for the game. The music composer did awesome on the creation of it. Now if he would only release all the music to us in mp3 format. ;)
Tragic Jester
Newcomer

Postby Drakhon » Sun Mar 09, 2003 12:24 pm

Great to hear that you like the music. I'll pass on your compliment to KrokoFox, and I will ask his oppinion regarding a full mp3 download.

For all that didn't notice yet: There is a full mp3 version (3:30 minutes) of the Western Quake 3 Theme song in our download section. The version in the game is cut to about 1 minute (and you'll miss the best part of it) :wink:
Drakhon
Iron Claw

Postby Tragic Jester » Tue Mar 11, 2003 5:18 am

On a bad note, I hate to inform that the music lags up the game pretty badly at the start of match when the music starts and when the music changes. This is very bad when in the heat of battle. Better compression and/or the making of music into mp3s would reduce as we could play mp3s through a low resource taking mp3 player such as MusicMatch Jukebox. Thank you.
Tragic Jester
Newcomer

Postby Spoon » Tue Mar 11, 2003 3:12 pm

I'll fix that slowdown problem, must have somethinh to do with the fade-ins/fade-outs. Thanks.
Spoon
Iron Claw

Postby Tragic Jester » Wed Mar 12, 2003 1:15 am

I appreciate the fact that the mod team acutally pays attention to request from the people rather than the requests from just the beta testers. Thank you.
Tragic Jester
Newcomer

Return to Feedback Forum

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel