With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Old WQ3 forum - archived. Links may not work.

Please reskin the Bowie Knife

Postby Stealth » Tue Apr 09, 2002 12:12 am

As Spoon seems to be getting better at skinningalong the develpoment of beta 2.0, the bowie knife looks fugly know compared to that new moltotov cocktail which looks stunning. The Bowie Knife seems to be the only skin to have a very dul bland lurry look to it and it would be really nice to see it reskinned. :)
Stealth
Drifter

Postby General Tso » Tue Apr 09, 2002 3:45 am

What do you mean by "very dul bland lurry" look to it?

Honestly, I don't think the pics in the Weapon Arsenal do it justice though. In game I think it looks great.

Maybe I'll try and take some screen shots and post them.
General Tso
Iron Claw

Postby Stealth » Tue Apr 09, 2002 1:43 pm

sorry i meant dull bland and blurry. I've seen it ingame in one of the videos and honestly i don't think it comes up to par with the rest of the skins. Btw could you make the movies with no sound have sound, that would be great if you did :)
Stealth
Drifter

Postby Drakhon » Tue Apr 09, 2002 2:10 pm

Well, if you mean that we should add sound to our old videos, I have to tell you that I don't know if the demo-files still exist. If not we can't do that, and we would have to redo them completely. But perhaps you'll be seeing a new video soon featuring the molotov. Though I can't promise that :)
Drakhon
Iron Claw

Me agree's

Postby MissingWasp » Sat Apr 27, 2002 8:58 pm

8O ok i like all the skins in wq3, the molotov especially, but i agree with stealth on the knife, it doesnt look to good on the weapons page in comparison to the others, but who am i to comment :) BTw if u need ne help beta testing lemme do it :) hehehhehe
-=More Deadly Than A Frozen Mars Bar=-
MissingWasp
Drifter

Return to Feedback Forum

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel