With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...

Moderator: Pardner

Pushing forward

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:33 am

Howdy folks! How about a news update?

The coders continue to refine the game engine and tweaking seems to be a passion for them! Shooting tweaks, UI tweaks, graphics tweaks, audio & voip tweaks.... that's a lot of tweaks! Screenshots anyone? See if you can spot a few enhancements since version 1.0 released 11 months ago.

19_graphics_1.jpg 19_openal_1.jpg 19_voip_1.jpg

A cool, new, rotoscope graphical function soon makes its debut for players or film-makers desiring a different look. Is this sweet or what?? Check it out!

Image Image
The mappers are beginning to make some progress in a few areas & with any luck we'll be uploading dm_lake, br_lake & br_train pretty soon for the testers enjoyment. Br_coyotebluff has undergone a few revisions in an attempt to improve the gameplay & should also be available soon. A few, select levels will also be sporting some "external high-res lightimage" goodness that makes for some killer looking shadows. Here's a taste!

(We're also hopefull that the next official release might possibly include a brand new map or two. But no promises I say! Nothing but works in progress at the moment. Time will tell.)

Want to be a tester? See last months news post.

Breli has been absent for the last few months due to real life but is planning a return to the mapping scene. We've missed him terribly & look forward to any contributions he might make. Btw, he's the very proud father of a beautiful, bouncing, baby boy! Congrats amigo!! :D

Hey, I'm giving a big ol' shout-out to L3th4l & HugeLaser for keeping the website running perfectly. Smooth as Tennesee whiskey & faster than Wild Bill Hickock!

In other news, I think I gained 5 pounds over the Thanksgiving holidays. My horse isn't going to be happy about this. :|
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby dbozan99 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:11 am

Mmmm Hi-Res maps and all sorts of other goodies!

Sorry I haven't really been around much lately to help squash any remaining bugs though...I've been really busy with school stuff...
dbozan99
Pistolero

Postby SmokeyBacon » Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:55 pm

Man, that rotoscope looks fantabulous! A sterling job done by all! I am looking forward to the version release.
SmokeyBacon
Shootist

Re: Pushing forward

Postby Pardner » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:16 pm

Nice news! Coders have done a great job on things. I hope the content to come will be up to par!

ReD NeCKersoN wrote:Breli has been absent for the last few months due to real life but is planning a return to the mapping scene. We've missed him terribly & look forward to any contributions he might make. Btw, he's the very proud father of a beautiful, bouncing, baby boy!

Welcome back Breli :D

Pardner
SG Team

Postby Black Jack Ketchum » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:00 am

Looking good,
HI there, congratulations and welcome back Breli!!!!!
The REAL Blackjack Ketchum
\/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Jack_Ketchum

[R.I.P =Cowboys From Hell= Clan]
Black Jack Ketchum
Quick Draw

Postby leonard291 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:26 am

todo barbaro pero yo no encuentro la forma de descargar el juego
:D
leonard291
Newcomer

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:35 am

leonard291 wrote:todo barbaro pero yo no encuentro la forma de descargar el juego

aquí
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Return to SG News

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel