With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Old WQ3 forum - archived. Links may not work.

simple Deathmatch...??

Postby Mogwai » Sun Mar 23, 2003 8:14 pm

Hola, can i play the western Q3 Maps as simple Deathmatch Maps`with Bots, etc. ?? I don`t want to play in teams the hole time...

And a little question about the bots, i can only play with them, if i start the game with one human and add the bots later in the level, i can`t make the teams in the menu, why ?? If i create the teams in the menu, there are only bots who play, but i can`t join!!
Maybe there is a possibility to bind a button to add bots to lawmen, and one to add bots to the outlaws to make it a little more comfortable ???

But enough with criticism ;o))
The Maps are all very stylish, respect !

:wink:
Mogwai
Newcomer

Postby Lixus » Tue Apr 01, 2003 11:40 am

you can simply change to deathmatch by clicking at "round teamplay" in the left top of your "map setting up" screen, before you start the game...
another possibility is to simply callvote gamemode deathmatch through our ingame menu..

and there should be no problem making up teams in the menu, you just have to assure you left one player slot "human" and then, once the map is loaded, quickly autojoin through the ingame menu..
=Lixus=
Lixus
Iron Claw

Return to Help Forum

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel