With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Post feedback & meet new friends. General SG discussion.

Moderators: Pardner, TheDoctor

Just a "howdy".

Postby OneArmedBandit » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:22 pm

New-old player here. I first played this game several years ago going by the username "Josey Wales". Didn't have an account here, I was just hopping online and playing away. Here I am now though, better late than never, right? :)

I'm already back on the horse and trying to get used to the maps etc. I've seen there are very few players right now but I hope this will change since this game is good and unique. I've met some nice people and one not so nice unfortunatelly (a big "howdy" to the [GOLD] players, they're very nice and fun to play with). I've been going by the name "GRingo" but I'll change it to OneArmedBandit (a [GOLD] player suggested it |D ).

I get online on random moments so arranging games is off-limits for me. I hope the times I get online I'll be able to find other players as well.
I'll see if I can post about Smokin' Guns here and there to attract more players to it.

That's all for now. Good to be here. :)
OneArmedBandit
Newcomer

Re: Just a "howdy".

Postby TheDoctor » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:32 pm

Hi, and welcome back :twisted:
TheDoctor
Smokin' Amigo!

Postby OneArmedBandit » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:30 pm

Thanks Doc! Good to be back. :)
OneArmedBandit
Newcomer

Postby Prodigy » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:56 pm

Hello, nice to see you again and welcome back! :wink:

I would be very happy to meet you in Smokin' Guns to know you better (and your skills too, of course :D) and to play with you.
I'm almost always free to play! If I would see you in any Smokin' Guns server, I would be gladly jump for some rounds till you will get bored of me and you will give up and leave the game. :D
Lots of Smokin' Guns players usually gather at late hours, especially around 10 PM (GMT +2, my time zone), partying many hours with my friends. :)

I wish you a good day and I hope to see you around!
Breathe the pressure
Come play my game, I'll test ya
Psychosomatic, addict, insane
Prodigy
Drifter

Return to Saloon

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel