With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Post feedback & meet new friends. General SG discussion.

Moderators: Pardner, TheDoctor

Any AU/NZ players out there?

Postby ltmon » Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:22 am

Anyone from Australia or NZ who is looking for a server with a usable ping, and someone to play with, drop by http://teamipx.net/chat and introduce yourself.

We run a part-time SG server (and mumble) and have half a dozen of our clan playing SG. Be great to have some more players to shoot at :) If you introduce yourself in our IRC channel we can sort out some times to turn the server on and get a game going.
ltmon
Drifter

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:27 am

Welcome to the forum! I've tried your server but my ping from the usa is pretty bad, although I still enjoyed the games there. I also visited your site & want to thank you for your support of SG. Really great to see some Aussie gamers around here. 8)
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby ltmon » Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:33 am

Thanks for the kind words Red.

AFAIK there is no other SG server in AU/NZ, but please point me in the right direction if I'm missing one.

I should also mention, we have kicked a few players of late due to the server making funny wheezing noises and smoking when there were a few higher-ping players on. It's a poor old machine, and tends to have weird quirks like this. Please don't be offended if we boot you... it's not you, it's me ;)
ltmon
Drifter

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:39 am

ltmon wrote:AFAIK there is no other SG server in AU/NZ, but please point me in the right direction if I'm missing one.

I'm pretty sure yours is the only one so far. No problem if I get kicked & thanks for the explanation in advance. I'll be sure to watch out for crocs in the water when I game there. :lol:
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Return to Saloon

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel