With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Post feedback & meet new friends. General SG discussion.

Moderators: Pardner, TheDoctor

Player needed for Tournament!

Postby Redwing » Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:09 am

Howdy everyone. My former team needs one person to join them for the upcoming tournament in just 2 days! Unfortunately it was me that bailed on them, so I feel compelled to find a replacement. Team members are the illustrious, talented and capable LuckyTaco, RailerX, and Plates.

Please reply to this thread and PM Pardner if you would like to join!
DeviantArt|Music
Jesus wrote:Blessed are the Peacemakers, for they will be called the sons of God
Redwing
Shootist

Postby Pardner » Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:24 am

I received a message from Don Antonio this morning. e is interested in joining the tournament but is un-sure if he can play because he is busy at the beginning of the tourney. Also, Chilli and LuckyGenDango as a team, if I add them to your old team that will make 5 on the team.... If all else fails I was going to join the team.
Pardner
SG Team

Re: Player needed for Tournament!

Postby DeUgli » Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:59 am

Redwing wrote:Howdy everyone. My former team needs one person to join them for the upcoming tournament in just 2 days!
I'm on a team against your former team. Lady Luck is on my team, and it looks like (s)he is quitting. So we'll only have four players, it seems.
Irgendeiner wartet immer.
DeUgli
Smokin' Amigo!

Re: Player needed for Tournament!

Postby Pardner » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:18 pm

DeUgli wrote:I'm on a team against your former team. Lady Luck is on my team, and it looks like (s)he is quitting. So we'll only have four players, it seems.

You are on a team of 5, so if LadyLuck cannot make it your team will not suffer :P Then again... I might be joining Redwing's old team :D :lol:
Pardner
SG Team

Return to Saloon

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel