I have been working during my dead time and I think this is time to share what I made.
This started like this:
- MonsterBrowser isn't good on Linux
- XQF is overpowered for what I asked (and the color support sucks too)
- I know some Java
- I want to run some rcon commands on my command prompt
And, this is how I started to write JaRCON, a small software to run some rcon commands with a small command line interface.Features:
- Multiple servers support
- Works with any ID-tech 3 based engines
- Color support (even if they are currently buggy due to the different interpretation on a tty or with a X server running)Requirements:
- Java 1.7How to use:
- Follow the short README.md and you'll get the tool ready in no time!Licence:
- GPLv3 Source code:
- Just go on githubDownload link:
"Chuck Norris had to shorten his beard in the presence of Richard Stallman because two beards that awesome, so close would segfault the universe (again)."