With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
If you have any trouble with SG, this is the place to ask.

Moderator: Pardner

Postby sqn » Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:20 pm

a.k47 wrote:Conclusion:
1. Respect all players
2. Do not cry for player, who insulted ==>become baned
or for cheaters===>who become baned
3. Respect all admins, even if they do sth, that you never would do...and what must be done


best regards
a.k47


1. I have respect for who I want
2. Mute in Beller Bude working fine, If you ban more player we will play a single player
3. That is an order ? I dont remamber to accept a "code of law" when loggin to a multi player game serwer.

I dont want to start that flame again. Now it will explode with out of my help.
User avatar
sqn
Drifter
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:02 pm



Postby Juaro Juarez » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:26 pm

To your point 2.

"We will play a single player" doesn't really make sense because "we" is always more than a single person, and if "we" were to play single player all alone, "we" could also team up and play on BB or Jeux or sum..
-nox-Juaro-

Admin on Jeuxlinux.
User avatar
Juaro Juarez
Jeuxlinux Admin
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:16 pm



Postby Grelouk » Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:32 am

sqn wrote:
a.k47 wrote:Conclusion:
1. Respect all players
2. Do not cry for player, who insulted ==>become baned
or for cheaters===>who become baned
3. Respect all admins, even if they do sth, that you never would do...and what must be done


best regards
a.k47


1. I have respect for who I want
2. Mute in Beller Bude working fine, If you ban more player we will play a single player
3. That is an order ? I dont remamber to accept a "code of law" when loggin to a multi player game serwer.

I dont want to start that flame again. Now it will explode with out of my help.


You still mad you got banned from jeux, don't you ?
Grelouk
Jeuxlinux Admin
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 3:37 pm
Location: France



Postby sqn » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:49 am

Juaro Juarez wrote:To your point 2.

"We will play a single player" doesn't really make sense because "we" is always more than a single person, and if "we" were to play single player all alone, "we" could also team up and play on BB or Jeux or sum..


Sorry for my english.
User avatar
sqn
Drifter
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:02 pm



Postby a.k47 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:02 pm

sqn, it's all fine isn't it???
You're not baned anywhere, aren't you? So what's your problem? The_ugly is a idiot, teamkilling and insulting every time he connects. He's a good player, maybe the best player with dynamit. BUT he insulted me in a way you can't amagine. Even if i said to him that he become ban, he still went on. So the case is closed for me!!!

best regards
a.k47


P.S.
The_ugly wasn't online since last year!!!
in game: -=LWa.k47=-
admin on:
-Jeuxlinux
-smokin'guns.org BR
-smokin'guns.org Mixed
User avatar
a.k47
Jeuxlinux Admin
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:20 am



Postby sqn » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:07 pm

Conclusion:

You still mad you got banned from jeux, don't you ?




I am happy to not play there ! That ban open my eye.
User avatar
sqn
Drifter
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:02 pm



Postby sqn » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:19 pm

a.k47 wrote:sqn, it's all fine isn't it???
You're not baned anywhere, aren't you? So what's your problem?


You try to scare me or what ? Yes I have a problem and...

And dont say "be carfull or my hand little bit left and you get ban to" (its not youre word but i hear it from sg admin)


See You in Game
User avatar
sqn
Drifter
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:02 pm



Postby Juaro Juarez » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:39 pm

sqn wrote:
Juaro Juarez wrote:To your point 2.

"We will play a single player" doesn't really make sense because "we" is always more than a single person, and if "we" were to play single player all alone, "we" could also team up and play on BB or Jeux or sum..


Sorry for my english.


It's not about your english, sqn, i'd be a hypocrite complaining about your english when being a german myself.

I did not like the statement standing behind what you said, that's all.
-nox-Juaro-

Admin on Jeuxlinux.
User avatar
Juaro Juarez
Jeuxlinux Admin
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:16 pm



Postby a.k47 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:23 pm

sqn wrote:
a.k47 wrote:sqn, it's all fine isn't it???
You're not baned anywhere, aren't you? So what's your problem?


You try to scare me or what ? Yes I have a problem and...

And dont say "be carfull or my hand little bit left and you get ban to" (its not youre word but i hear it from sg admin)


See You in Game


I did not want to scare you sqn. I don't know the logs of jeux, i do not know if you are baned or not.
in game: -=LWa.k47=-
admin on:
-Jeuxlinux
-smokin'guns.org BR
-smokin'guns.org Mixed
User avatar
a.k47
Jeuxlinux Admin
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:20 am



Re: Banned for no reason

Postby -NO- » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:33 pm

hi all...i m banned from paladin server for no reason without explication...how i do ?...thanks help me
-NO-
Newcomer
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:27 pm



Re: Banned for no reason

Postby Biondo » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:40 pm

-NO- wrote:hi all...i m banned from paladin server for no reason without explication...how i do ?...thanks help me


Probably someone else will be able to give a better tip, but anyway this is the email address of Paladin administrator: paladin_turk@hotmail.com

I remember that my first post in this forum was caused by the same reason, I had been banned from a server called "You click, you die!". Have fun ;)
User avatar
Biondo
SG Website Designer
 
Posts: 534
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:35 pm



Re: Banned for no reason

Postby -NO- » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:30 pm

Thank you has you, I write him an e-mail and we shall see... :cry:
-NO-
Newcomer
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:27 pm



Re: Banned for no reason

Postby Sardonicus » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:20 pm

"Ubojica (alias the ugly) must be banned from ALL servers. I'm sure he cheats. I think he uses radars..."



I don't know about about being a cheat but he sure has a distasteful personality, the guy never shuts up with his constant swearing and insulting... He can take the fun out of any game and I wish he WAS banned from all servers... just finished a game on Paladin where he was playing and it was not fun.

Just saying...

!peace
User avatar
Sardonicus
Drifter
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:22 pm



Re: Banned for no reason

Postby Bart202 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 am

*banned :P
Facebook-Group of Smokin' Players

My hand toolz are colt peacemakers !°
User avatar
Bart202
Gunslinger
 
Posts: 299
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:12 am



Previous

Return to Doc's Office

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel