With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Old WQ3 forum - archived. Links may not work.

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Wed Apr 30, 2003 4:04 am

No, it doesn't have to be on a Sunday... if you don't want our European friends to join us. As I've stated before, Sunday is the only day I can be on early enough in the day so that Europeans will still be awake! (They are 6 hours ahead of us.) About the LAN party.....yeah I can get people from the internet into my server. But we will likely be getting drunk so probably best to forget it. :lol: I guess if we shoot for the 18th that would be best. It should give interested folks time to read and reply to this.
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby JoeDalton » Wed May 07, 2003 6:49 pm

I'm interrested to be an actor, contact me 8)

bodwear@banon.ch
JoeDalton
Drifter

Postby EvilFutsin » Thu May 08, 2003 10:07 pm

The 18th it is, then.

Sorry for the long-ass wait there. I almost forgot about all this, my brain's just been going out in tons of directions. I seriously need to clean my plate sometime, I got too much food on it. :P

Anyways, here's the piece of crap script that I've written, so you all can get acquanted with it. :D Keep in mind no one person will play a single "part", so, don't get all, ya know, feelin' for a certain mook who gets blasted since you may never play as him.
EvilFutsin
SG Team

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Wed May 14, 2003 1:33 am

ARGGGHHH!!!! I'm going to have to push this back one week. Sorry, but I have to be out of town on the 18th. The good news is that I should be able to do it Sunday the 25th or Monday the 26th at any time of the day. A lot of my LAN buddies will still be here on those days and can help out if need be. I WILL BE HOME THOSE TWO DAYS....PROMISE!
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby EvilFutsin » Mon May 19, 2003 7:41 pm

Well, next Sunday and Monday sounds good, doc. I think it was best we didn't go for yesterday (the 18th). Was busy. Went to the gym, had shopping to do. And had Matrix Reloaded on the brain since Thursday. Wow.

Anyways, I've got two persons invited so far (Dave, the Canadian; and Stephen, the Virginian), how many people, ya think, will be around post-LAN? Hungover, sure, but, heh. :)
EvilFutsin
SG Team

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Fri May 23, 2003 1:06 am

Should be 4 or more of us still here. It's pretty much an all weekend thing. We need to set a day and time! Let me know your preferences. :wink:
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby EvilFutsin » Fri May 23, 2003 9:35 am

How does 10-11AM (pacific standard time, that's about 3 hours behind you) on either Sunday or Monday (or both?) sound?

As well, you got an IM programs so we may be able to communicate a bit quicker? This whole "wait a day, get a reply" stuff's kinda not gonna cut it so well when split-second decisions must be made. :P
EvilFutsin
SG Team

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Mon May 26, 2003 5:08 pm

I am sending you a private message right now.
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby EvilFutsin » Fri Jun 06, 2003 10:47 am

EDIT: Goddammit, got your PM. Sorry to hear, man. :(
EvilFutsin
SG Team

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Sat Jun 07, 2003 7:24 am

I don't know what the hell is going on with my ISP... :x
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby EvilFutsin » Tue Jun 10, 2003 10:51 pm

Welp, with all the problems Neckerson here has been having, I've decided to just start filming on my own with two of my buddies. I so far have filmed twice (though a great deal we'll have to reshoot, I'm still getting back into the groove of filming which I haven't done in over 6 months), and gotten some good footage out of it.

Here's an image (more to come, too)

As you can see, I'm having fun using Q3's widescreen mode. :D

Anyways. Red, if you want to join in on the filming being hosted by myself (and one of the two filming buddies), you're more than welcome to. Sorry for startin' without ya, man, just I kinda realized I was gonna have to get to doing it myself if I really wanted to get started. Once your ISP probs are fixed and it's all working on your end, we'd probably be very glad to swap over, though. ;)

So, there's a little progress report. I may post up some (VERY VERY raw) footage later on, once I get something cool enough to post up.
EvilFutsin
SG Team

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Wed Jun 11, 2003 4:00 am

If you've found access to another server, then there's no need to switch. But, we can do whatever you like. My new modem arrives tomorrow and if that doesn't fix it I'll have a new router by the weekend. You have my Yahoo Messenger name....so we can discuss our options when we get a chance. Don't blame you for going ahead without me. I've been very unreliable over the last month, thanks to Adelphia. :roll: Talk to you in a day or two. :wink:
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Mon Aug 11, 2003 4:27 am

Although this thread has been quiet for some time, Evilfutsin and I are still working this film project. Anyone wishing to be an actor can contact me at sped66@excite.com
Put "WQ3 FILM" in the subject line so I don't mistake your message as junk mail.
Remember, we are trying to make something that will hopefully be available for download on http://www.planetquake.com to introduce new people to the mod by way of entertainment. Serious minded folks only please!
For an example of Evilfutsin's quality work, download VOTW-TRIBUTE which can be found HERE or HERE.
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby EvilFutsin » Tue Sep 16, 2003 1:22 am

Hey check it out! We made the news! :D

And count that also as a "GO LOOK THERE'S A FRICKIN' TEASER UP SO YOU CAN LOOK AT WHAT THIS'LL BE LIKE!" kinda message thing...thingy-thing....yeah. 8)
EvilFutsin
SG Team

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Tue Sep 16, 2003 8:51 pm

WOOT!!! :D One heck of a nice trailer. 8)
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel