With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Old WQ3 forum - archived. Links may not work.

Anyone have any info on creating Bank Robbery maps?

Postby Shadoku » Fri May 27, 2005 3:21 am

I have several maps in progress, one of which is a BR map, but i cant find any info on what needs to be done to create a BR map... If no one has any info, than would someone mind decompiling a BR map? So the few mappers that still hang around here can figure out how to set it up XD
Shadoku
Pistolero

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Fri May 27, 2005 3:26 am

I do not know how to implement br mode, but I will email you the procedure for decompiling bsp's. Keep in mind that the map file you end up with will have brush problems, but you should be able to look around and hopefully find what you're looking for.
(I hate to nitpick, but shouldn't this thread belong in the editor section? :P )
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby Shadoku » Fri May 27, 2005 3:32 am

Red Neckerson wrote:I do not know how to implement br mode, but I will email you the procedure for decompiling bsp's. Keep in mind that the map file you end up with will have brush problems, but you should be able to look around and hopefully find what you're looking for.
(I hate to nitpick, but shouldn't this thread belong in the editor section? :P )

Probably, but i figured this section got more traffic, and thanks, i would be really thankfull for help with decompiling XD
Shadoku
Pistolero

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Fri May 27, 2005 3:46 am

The email is sent, and you're welcome! If you figure it out, a forum tutorial on the procedure would be awesome! *HINT, HINT* :lol:
At the very least, maybe you could email me the procedure and I will post a tutorial for it. :wink: Good luck... and it's great that someone else has taken an interest in mapping for this mod. I really hope you succeed!
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby Shadoku » Fri May 27, 2005 8:16 am

Red Neckerson wrote:The email is sent, and you're welcome! If you figure it out, a forum tutorial on the procedure would be awesome! *HINT, HINT* :lol:
At the very least, maybe you could email me the procedure and I will post a tutorial for it. :wink: Good luck... and it's great that someone else has taken an interest in mapping for this mod. I really hope you succeed!

Wrote the tutorial, and thanks for the support ^_^
Shadoku
Pistolero

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Fri May 27, 2005 3:41 pm

Two tutorials for the price of one! 8O
Great work! :D
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Return to General Discussion

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel