With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Discuss here about anything related to tournament, league and clan competition.
Just be safe and fairplay !!

Moderators: Tequila, Tournament organizers

Clans list 2018 !

Postby -Murdoc- » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:43 pm

How do you !

I would like to know which clan are still alive in 2018 ! The goal is to organize clan wars and maybe competition in future.
I let old post with old clans here : Clan's census 2014

If your clan is still alive or if you want to declare/create your own clan you can answer here. :twisted:

=SG Clans 2018=

Name tag / active members

***GOLD*** Prodigy, Killer, Trinita, Costel,Tudu, Fire, Abood, Nofun, Rope, Beginner, Knight, MAKOTO
*LAME* / Sarah,
!NuB! MsH, Sunrise, Magnum
-=BB=- Kajita, Sorilol
[FAIL]Clan Tigero, Smile, Rodrigo
.BoH| Murdoc, Amigo, Dook3r, Boyka
'*>FA<*' MercY

Your clan here !
-Murdoc-
Quick Draw

Re: Clans list 2018 !

Postby -Murdoc- » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:18 pm

With Prodigy's help I add NuB, BB and Fail clan. Enjoy to see old players come back and new players. If i miss some clans you can post it here, I will add it !

We'll concider some clanwars and maybe a tournament with more players.
-Murdoc-
Quick Draw

Postby gold trinita » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:26 pm

Maybe if there were new maps, or the already existing ones were improved, it was a way to call new players..... it's a pity there are no more players.
gold trinita
Newcomer

Postby TheDoctor » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:31 am

gold trinita wrote:Maybe if there were new maps, or the already existing ones were improved, it was a way to call new players..... it's a pity there are no more players.

If you talk about visual improvements or new maps, I feel, there is not much hope for that.

However, if you want to fix or mix up existing BR maps or use a previous DM-only map as a BR map, please consider my offer.
TheDoctor
Smokin' Amigo!

Postby -Murdoc- » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:38 pm

Maybe you means graphic improvement of SG ? Firstly I don't think so, cause the dev team try to swap the game to Daemon engine. If some mappers change textures to HD ones maybe.
-Murdoc-
Quick Draw

Postby MsH » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:00 pm

I really doubt adding some visuals/new maps helps new people to come play SG. In my point of view SG has a strange feeling gameplay after used to newer games. Imagine how those people feel who play newer games and then comes to play a downgraded game. I have tried to get some friends into SG, everyone answers about the same, game hasn't aged well.

I also doubt clan wars could be possible (I mean competitive and fun) with 2-3 players active each team, it's just not worth organize anything atm, let's just play on servers we have.
MsH
Gunslinger

Postby -Murdoc- » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:36 pm

Perhaps SG will has a rejuvenation with Deamon engine who know… We should try to recreate some clans with the others and new open minding players. :twisted:
-Murdoc-
Quick Draw

Return to Competition

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel