With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Old WQ3 forum - archived. Links may not work.

buy menu

Postby aquarius » Wed Apr 23, 2003 12:35 pm

i'm playing this mod quit regularly and there is a bug which really gets on my nervs. it's not possible to buy 2 items at a time in the items menu. i often buy a sawed-off shotgun + boiler plat + ammunition belt and to do so i have to enter the buy menu 2 times.

i would also like to be able to "fresh-up" the ammunition belt and the boiler plat. when i have enough money to get new ones i can't because i'm not able to drop the old ones ....
aquarius
Shootist

Postby Lixus » Wed Apr 23, 2003 1:41 pm

yeah, these two things annoy me pretty often too..... let's see to get this fixed...
=Lixus=
Lixus
Iron Claw

buy menu

Postby Metallica_Band » Sun May 25, 2003 7:22 am

aquarius wrote:it's not possible to buy 2 items at a time in the items menu.

I can see why this could annoy some ppl...it doesn't get on my nearves all that much tho...I guess I have a quick finger

aquarius wrote:i would also like to be able to "fresh-up" the ammunition belt and the boiler plat.

First of all what do you mean freshen up the ammunition belt??? I never noticed anything happen to it...does it get damaged too or something??? What u mean??? Also I agree that you should be able to freshen up the boiler plat...that bothers me sortof...but most of the time I don't even notice that it wore off so when I look at the HUD it is gone and I buy myself a new one

THANX
C'YA ?:-D
Metallica_Band
Drifter

buy menu

Postby aquarius » Sun Jun 01, 2003 1:12 pm

Metallica_Band wrote:First of all what do you mean freshen up the ammunition belt??? I never noticed anything happen to it...does it get damaged too or something??? What u mean??? Also I agree that you should be able to freshen up the boiler plat...that bothers me sortof...but most of the time I don't even notice that it wore off so when I look at the HUD it is gone and I buy myself a new one

i mean that if you consume bullets from the belt, they are gone in the next round and so the amount of bullets decrease rapitly.

but i made a mistake: there is a way to "fresh up" the ammunition belt. you just have to buy new bullets, but this can cost important seconds at the beginning of the round ;)
aquarius
Shootist

Return to Bug Report

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel