With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Old WQ3 forum - archived. Links may not work.

AHHH!!! Make the bots stop team killing on purpose

Postby Metallica_Band » Sun May 25, 2003 9:27 am

Hey there...The bots aren't smart AT ALL...they team kill every once in a while (seems like it happens when I get way higher scores than them...like they hate me for being l3373|2 than them) and they don't know how to go AROUND things/people...if these two things would just be fixed in the next version then they woiuld be almost perfect...I believe those are the two BIGGEST probs with them...maybe make them a bit harder to kill...my team wins everytime when I set the other team on VERY HARD skill level and us on just HARD...I just quit playing WQ3 cause I got so pissed cause Sentenza and Clint wouldn't stop TKing MEH!!! AHHHH!!! I wanna shoot them in the head and kill them everytime they kill me...the weird thing is that this is the first time it has happened SO OFTEN...I bet I was TKed AT LEAST 20 times in 45-60 min...

Do you guys have any plans on fixing probs with the bots in the next version...you ppl say that you are suprised that this mod isn't played by LOTZ of ppl...I believe that this is because you have the word BETA on ur DL's and that since ppl can't find ppl to play on server that when they play with the bots they discover probs with them and quit and goto another mod...just some thoughts...THANX
C'YA ?:-D

P.S.: Do you ppl know WHY the bots are TKing me?? (and sometimes other bots onthe SAME team?) Just wondering
Metallica_Band
Drifter

Postby IronMan » Thu Jun 05, 2003 3:07 am

Whats with the inactive community?

It is quite annoying to have bots TK but there is an option to turn friendly fire off. Whats up with them running into each other and not getting out of the way?
IronMan
Drifter

Return to Bug Report

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel