With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Old WQ3 forum - archived. Links may not work.

Single player - bank robbery mode

Postby grim2020 » Mon Mar 17, 2003 4:59 pm

First, let me say, this mod rocks! As a long time player of this type of video game, I'm thoroughly impressed. Makes me feel like I'm in the Good, the Bad and the Ugly! Nice job guys.

The bug(s):
I've noticed when you start in single player mode - bank robbery all of your team members (bots) are blasting each other before you even get to join. By the time I'm in, the mission has already started.

I've also noticed the AI for the bots tends to clog them up in doorways, I was stuck this way on more than one occassion and had to blast them out of my way.

p.s. Anybody know where to get a copy of the newer US DVD release of "My Name is Nobody" with Terrance Hill and Henry Ford?
grim2020

Postby Lixus » Tue Apr 01, 2003 11:43 am

hm, yeah the bots are... let's say a bit stupid.... but the game is regarded as multiplayer, so the bots are just for experimenting and so on....maybe they'll be improved later
=Lixus=
Lixus
Iron Claw

Single player - bank robbery mode

Postby Metallica_Band » Sun May 25, 2003 7:16 am

grim2020 wrote:I've noticed when you start in single player mode - bank robbery all of your team members (bots) are blasting each other before you even get to join. By the time I'm in, the mission has already started.

First of all I don't think this is a bug at all...you say "when you start"...now does that mean before each ROUND or before each...ummmm...what do you call it when you reach the time limit or score limit???? tier??? game??? whatever it is called...now if u r saying before each ROUND then u got urself a bug...but you have to press ESC to get to the menu and that will pause the game and you can join the first match if ur fast enuff

grim2020 wrote:I've also noticed the AI for the bots tends to clog them up in doorways, I was stuck this way on more than one occassion and had to blast them out of my way.

Oh don't get me started...sometimes they make me so mad I kill them weather they are on my team or not...personally I think that they would be MUCH better if they would learn how to walk AROUND things/people..LOL

grim2020 wrote:p.s. Anybody know where to get a copy of the newer US DVD release of "My Name is Nobody" with Terrance Hill and Henry Ford?

eBay it...mysimon it...google it...I can find almost anything on the internet...if ya still don't find it then post here again and I'll see what I can do

THANX
C'YA ?:-D
Metallica_Band
Drifter

Return to Bug Report

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel